The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Premium Undaunted Exploration Supplies

mertusta
mertusta
✭✭✭✭
Today I finished 4 dungeons via grouping tool. At first I had a gold daily quest on my journal. It didnot gave me a reward and xp bonus. I thought this is because of I have dungeon quest and finished another dungeon without quest. Again no reward. Few hours later I logged on my another character and completed dungeon activity. Still no reward. I used grouping tool 4 times and none of them granted me a reward. Is it really broken?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to check - did you queue for a Random Dungeon every time? You only get the reward from a Random queue, not for a specific dungeon.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • mertusta
    mertusta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Just to check - did you queue for a Random Dungeon every time? You only get the reward from a Random queue, not for a specific dungeon.

Yep, random queue not specific.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, don't know what to suggest then. Maybe try submitting a support ticket?

Edit: Just found this:
    We can confirm that there is a bug where manually-formed groups that queue for a random dungeon are not receiving the daily reward. We have a fix for this that we're currently testing, and it will go out in a future incremental patch. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, all!
    Edited by Enodoc on March 23, 2016 9:32AM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • mikejezz
    mikejezz
    ✭✭✭✭
    This bug is still in the game, and it's a year since this has been posted. There's still no fix for it?