The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eta on xbox server coming back up?

Destyran
Destyran
✭✭✭✭✭

Best Answer

• Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its just that i live in Australia, and i would like to download patch before i have to go to work tomorrow. as we have poor internet id like to do it ASAP, so i dont have to go to work then come home and wait 4hours downloading a huge patch! Thanks.
  • Malsidius
    Malsidius
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Game keeps crashing, and I seem to be having some audio issues with my mic. I can't seem to hear certain sounds - such as, the sound when pausing the game. And I am unable to chat with people in the guild.