Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dro-M'athna Senche mount

Alorier
Alorier
✭✭✭✭
So Zos when can I have this little delight in my life
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    60800587.jpg
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crowns isn't the problem got more than I know what to spend them on as just lately it's been pretty poor pickings
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of people are asking around for the mount. ZOS sees the demand. I personally believe the price will be 3,000 crowns. Maybe 2,500 crowns if they're generous. I'm sure it'll release next month or so though but there's no official date.
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm guess next month too on the back end of this dlc I'm happy even its 3000 crowns and even happier if it's a time ltd mount as well
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see the Dro-M'athna mount, but I would also love to have a skin or polymorph that matches the effects and so forth of the mount for immersion purposes.
  • Stump
    Stump
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see the Dro-M'athna mount, but I would also love to have a skin or polymorph that matches the effects and so forth of the mount for immersion purposes.

Here you can actually see the video from someone on the PTS using the mount. http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/254555/new-dro-mathra-senche-mount/p1

And there is a Dro-M'athna skin to match but you have to beat Maw of Lorkhaj on vet mode to get it.
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zos_GinaBruno can we have a release date on this please been saving crowns just for this one item I soooooooooooo need this little Beauty in my life
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno you forgot the @
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »

Cheers not that great with this technology