Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

I'm missing a few recipes: Rats in a Cream Sauce, Rat Flambe, Deep-Fried Rat...

goatlyonesub17_ESO
goatlyonesub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know the current total number of green, blue, purple, and gold recipes?

Is there anyone sure that he has them all?
"Argonians have fat, scaly tails." —Rissa Manyclaws.
"Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
"I smell to the nobility." —Indrasa Avani.
"A bargain with an animal is not a contract made." —Haderus Atrimus.
"Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
"Your armor looks like underwear." —Shuns-the-Knife.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    535, I have like 530 of them. I am missing some of the Rabbit Recipes.

Yes, there are a few who have all of the recipes. However good news is there are multiple recipes at each level that do the same things (other than some low level purples and a few low level blues) so you don't need all the recipes in order to make all the food types for each level.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used an addon to track recipes from guildstores. If I have missed 1-2 recipes in the game, I will be surprised. I haven't seen anything I haven't learned yet for months now.

• Merlight
    Merlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somehow this thread's title reminded me of Benjamin Buford Blue, whom people called "Bubba" :)
    EU ‣ Wabbajack nostalgic ‣ Blackwater Blade defender ‣ Kyne wanderer
    The offspring of the root of all evil in ESO by DeanTheCat
    Why ESO needs a monthly subscription
    When an MMO is designed around a revenue model rather than around fun, it doesn’t have a long-term future.Richard A. Bartle
    Their idea of transparent, at least when it comes to communication, bears a striking resemblance to a block of coal.lordrichter
    ... in the balance of power between the accountants and marketing types against the artists, developers and those who generally want to build and run a good game then that balance needs to always be in favour of the latter - because the former will drag the game into the ground for every last bean they can squeeze out of it.Santie Claws
  • sirinsidiator
    sirinsidiator
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have learned all 535.
    https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/ - My Addons - The Vault (Early updates and experimental projects) - My patreon - My blog
  • Calidus1
    Calidus1
    ✭✭
    One of My GMs made a list back in the day during the conversion, it helped me get all the recipes and i have been able to add to it when new ones come out. There are also add ons if you want to find them all.
    NEW Imperial City Update Recipes
    Originally released as a 1.5 to 1.6 and new 1.6 recipe guide, NOW I have added ALL the new V15 Foods and drinks, with all item codes for the food/drink and their recipes. ENJOY

PLUS 136 newly added recipes in addition to all 350 1.5 conversions for a total of 486!
    NOW WITH ALL NEW Veteran Rank 15 Foods and Drinks! 44 TOTAL

This is a complete list of ALL recipes in 1.5 and their new converted counterparts in 1.6 + all new 1.6 recipe drops. I have also included all new ingredients for the 1.6 recipe list.
    Feel free to hit Control+F on the master list page to find a recipe or simply click one of the 14 recipe categories. Item codes are also provided.
    CLICK>HERE IS THE LINK<CLICK
    |Sheet 1| MASTER LIST
    |Sheet 2| 1.5 to 1.6 Conversions
    |Sheet 3| NEW 1.6 Recipes
    |Sheet 4| INGREDIENT LIST

OR SCAN WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE
    GVWNmL

LINKS
    Main: goo.gl/GVWNmL
    Spreasheet Mode: goo.gl/yMYorF
    Forum Link: goo.gl/PmGj1D

My item codes are fully backwards/fowards compatible. If you are posting your own codes from 1.5 to 1.6 make sure to add and extra ":0" otherwise your item will be a code (not item), when posting from 1.6 >1.5 it's fine. (The extra :0 allows for the stolen/not stolen status of the item)

Here is an example of the layout:
    JmVS0IQ.png

FOOD
    Meat: 39 + 3 New
    Fruit: 39 + 3 New
    Vegetable: 39+ 3 New
    Savouries: 33+ 3 New
    Ragout: 33+ 3 New
    Entremet: 33+ 3 New
    Gourmet: 27+ 4 New

DRINKS
    Alcoholic: 39+ 3 New