The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

End content PVE and Craglorn

andre.oliveto2preub18_ESO
Its my question, im coming back from a long time and i want to know what i need to do on PVE endcontent and Graglorn, still useful?
  • Naff
    Naff
    ✭✭
    Not really useful. Hard to get groups together to do Craglorn quests unless your in a decent guild. But worth doing if you can. Not good end game reward though.

Orsinium and Thieves Guild DLC are good since they scale you up and they are the latest content. Cadwell's silver and gold if your under v12 are worth it. Lots of skill points to be got doing those.
    CP600
    Naffor - Sorc
    Naffiel - Templar
    Naffank - Dragonknight
    various other baby Naff's
  • EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is craglorn? ;)
    Xbox One [ NA ]
    Gamertag - Zyzz II Legacy
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EsoRecon wrote: »
    What is craglorn? ;)

A nirncrux mine with good scenery.
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »
    EsoRecon wrote: »
    What is craglorn? ;)

A nirncrux mine with good scenery.

You forgot to mention the skyshards. Other than that, pretty much. B)
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Fignutz821
    Fignutz821
    ✭✭✭
    there is no point in craglorn, I did it with a couple friends and the only useful thing you get is a piece of nirnhoned gear to research that is completely random. with so many people having researched these traits already you can usually find someone to give a nirncrux too and just make a piece to research
    CR 561+
    LV 50 Nord Dk tank/stam DPS (stormproof)
    LV 50 High Elf Sorc DPS (flawless)
    LV 50 Argonian Templar Helaer (yes its a lizard, SMH)
    LV 50 Breton NB magicka DPS (stormproof)
    LV 50 Imperial Stamplar (Jabicus)
    LV 50 khajit Stamblade (Panthrro from the thunder cats)
    LV 50 Redguard stamsorc (stormproof/AD spy)
    LV 50 Dark Elf Magic DK (stormproof/ DC spy)

All characters are NA EP xbox1 (I bleed red)
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Craglorn quests are super fun and the zone is beautiful. If you want an adventure, it's still a good place to go. But there's no practical reason to do so anymore, unfortunately.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Endgame today is veteran versions of:
    White Gold Tower (it's a group dungeon in IC DLC)
    Imperial City Prison (it's a group dungeon in IC DLC)
    Maelstrom Arena (it's a solo trial in Wrothgar DLC)
    Maw of Lorkhaj (it's a trial in TG DLC)

Aetherian Archives, Hel Ra Citadel, Dragonstar Arena and Sanctum of Ophidia are still technically endgame, but there is not much competition going on between the guilds for this, unless it is weekly. They are outdated, low level trials with mainly useless junk loot.
    • The Healers Habit, Footman set and potentially Vicious Ophidian sets are still usefull for v16's.
    • Non-templar healers sometimes farm the master restoration staff from DSA, to be able to provide stamina to their groups, as templars are the only class that can do that without a master restoration staff from DSA.

I dare ESO to scale these last trials to v16 loot, as I think DSA master weapons will give Maelstrom some competition.