Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

is it safe to delete quest items?

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
i've been storing for a long time 3 items in the bank that i don't use at all, and that i don't even know if i need it, but now i need that space free. i searched on the forum and on google but there are all kind of answers, some say it's safe and others that we should keep it.

1st - "Undaunted Enclave Invitation" - some say that it's needed to be able to access the pledges, is it right? will i be unable to start a pledge if i delete this item?

2nd - "Curator's List of Sought-After Relics" - is it still needed after completing the achievement?

3rd - "Folded Note" - looks like people are selling this one but that nobody knows what's it for :')
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know the answer to your question, but I am sure you can put the items into your inventory, read it from there and finish the quests, to avoid trouble.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know the answer to your question, but I am sure you can put the items into your inventory, read it from there and finish the quests, to avoid trouble.

i already finished many pledges from the "Undaunted Enclave Invitation" and all known quests for "Curator's List of Sought-After Relics", that's why i'd like to know if it's safe to delete it.

also, i'd like to continue to do more pledges and i read some rumors that i'll not be able to do more pledges if i delete the "Undaunted Enclave Invitation", so, i'd like to know if anyone tried to delete it already and what really happened.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure the invitation should have been automatically removed from your inventory once you took it to the undaunted enclave, that's what it did on all three of my characters. I'm not quite sure how it's still in your inventory if you've done that quest!

As for the other two I'd like to know as well! Even my character who has all the relics still has the curator's list, I thought it'd disappear once I had them all. And I don't even remember where the folded note came from, I can't even read it it's just there taking up space and annoying me because I don't remember where it came from.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think that i got the "Folded Note" at Silsailen on Auridon, but i have no idea what to do with it. i noticed that people are buying it for 3K gold, so, it probably has some use.