Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

64bit client

Easily_Lost
Easily_Lost
✭✭✭✭✭
On the 64bit client, I keep hearing sounds for a couple of seconds then it will stop for a bit then it happens again. Was wondering if anyone else is also having this problem. Also I am not sure if I should put in a ticket for this
PC - NA - AD
started April 2015
PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • THBronx
    THBronx
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've the same problem over here plus crashing, pink horses, etc. 64b client not ready yet, we need to wait ZOS to fully implement it.
    Hadamanthys
    Templar of Ebonheart Pact.
    NA Server.
  • maciopa
    maciopa
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, I have those issues also with a 64bit client. It seems it is in the "early beta" stage rather then in its release state.
  • Corysia
    Corysia
    I've been following the forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/251582/update-2-3-6-mac-64-bit-client-faq. Yesterday, I played for some time without pink textures and everyone had voices!

But then I was returning to the Thieves Guild from the Iron Wheel hideout in the quest "The Long Game" and ran in to pink skeevers. From that point forward, I had no voices. Worse, my quest is borked because I chose to restart to try to get voices back. Now I can't talk to the person I need to talk to.

I'm on a MacBook Pro 15" Retina, 2.7 Ghz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, 751 GB SSD, nVidia GeForce 650M w/ 1GB.
    I took out all of my add-ons today, ran a repair, and am going to try with this setup. I'm on OSX 10.9.5, so my next step is to upgrade my OS.
  • Acharnor
    Acharnor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am going back to the standard 32 launcher for now. Not happy with weird noises and missing textures, though amusing at times. I'm sure they will figure it out - big change.
    Celebrate for life is short but sweet for certain.
  • maciopa
    maciopa
    ✭✭✭
    I have done exactly the same as you did @Acharnor! Those noises were terrible while I did play via headphones.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird enough, the 64 bit client was great, for about 2 days. Then a Hotfix style update came along a couple days after the 64 bit client released, and the sounds started messing up. At first it was random and not at all often. But by Thursday/Friday of the week it released, the 64 bit became unplayable due to sound issues. Never saw the weird textures in any of this.

Back on the 32bit and have been since. Sounds were weird on the 32bit the other day, but that seems to have gone away.
    Edited by Nestor on March 21, 2016 6:55PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Lolssi
    Lolssi
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Weird enough, the 64 bit client was great, for about 2 days. Then a Hotfix style update came along a couple days after the 64 bit client released, and the sounds started messing up. At first it was random and not at all often. But by Thursday/Friday of the week it released, the 64 bit became unplayable due to sound issues. Never saw the weird textures in any of this.

Back on the 32bit and have been since. Sounds were weird on the 32bit the other day, but that seems to have gone away.
    I had the noises and texture issues as soon as it was released.