The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not getting emails

jgrinsteadb14_ESO
None of the account emails are showing up in my wife's yahoo email, so she cannot unlock her account or even request support for the issue. How do we fix this? The filters and settings have been checked and rechecked.
  • Madness1
    Madness1
    ✭✭✭
    I've had problems like that with Yahoo email before, it's not an ESO issues, it's Yahoos. You'll need to log in and change your email address to a service that's not problematic like Yahoo. Maybe contact Yahoo and see what's going on, when I tried it it got me nowhere but maybe you'll have better luck with them.
    Edited by Madness1 on April 4, 2016 5:57PM
    What is the color of night?
    What is the color of the fox?
    Hail Sithis.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe a coincidence, but I had the exact same problem in another MMO using my Yahoo email account, and it was never resolved. I just ended up using a Gmail account instead.

So yeah, it may be a Yahoo issue.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Jermu73
    Jermu73
    ✭✭✭
    I had exact problem with Gmail address and i ended up using my outlook account instead. Maybe it has nothing to do with Gmail, Yahoo etc. ;)