Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about my horse's stamina bar

Draeoth
Draeoth
Soul Shriven
No matter the amount of points i have spent on my horses stamina, the stamina bar doesn't seem to lower. The bar decreases slightly and right away is full again. So i decided to run around to see if the bar would eventually decrease. The bar continued the same pattern until it fully disappeared like it would when you ran out of stamina. However when the bar disappeared I was able to just keep running around not getting thrown off my horse. When i stopped running the bar reappeared and was fully empty, but I was able to continue sprinting. My question is whether this is a bug or if they changed something about the horses in the thieves guild patch?
  • phreatophile
    phreatophile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's bugged. Along with walk/run/sprint/ride speed and riding in general. ZOS obviously doesn't know this, but horses, bears, and giant tigers shouldn't be stopping dead in their tracks by barely visible pebbles.

Edit: the fudged up mount stamina bar and stealth nerf to movement speed is an innovation they added with the new DLC. Pebbles that your mount reacts to as if they were brick walls have been around for some time.
    Edited by phreatophile on March 19, 2016 2:27AM