The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Mail bug - Trouble while accessing my mails

MokiDono
MokiDono
✭✭✭
Dear ZoS and fellow players!

I ran into this bug again. Well, this bug is present since i first started to play the game, but again, it got to a level where it really started to anoy me.

After i log in, i simply have a hard time accessing my mails, getting items out of those mails or claiming guild store money. In some cases, after a reload or phasing, my whole inbox vanishes. The mails and its contents are completely desynched.

And even if i spam delete mail, i can't get rid of my mails. Like today, i was trying to solve this for hours. Other days, this bug is managable. Sometimes i'm lucky, and i can access my mails without a hitch, or after a couple of rephasing. But today, its just horrible.

I reported this bug 8 months ago, i posted videos about it on this forum, and even sent ingame tickets, multiple times, and still no solution.

Again, i did all the suggested things in cases like this. Deleted all my addons, fresh restart etc etc, and the bug still persisted.

I linked a video, demonstrating the problem, and im gonna link the videos from 8 months ago.

Mailbox bug 2016.03.17

Mailbox bug 2015.06.24 pt. 1

Mailbox bug 2015.06.24 pt. 2
"Your courage... your power... are not completely insignificant. Perhaps you can be made to serve. Do not fight. Do not resist. Give yourselves over now, or be destroyed."
  • MokiDono
    MokiDono
    ✭✭✭
    I have to bump this, because with the newest Hotfix, its even worse than before. I'm sick and tired of the generic, unhelpful responses i get.
    "Your courage... your power... are not completely insignificant. Perhaps you can be made to serve. Do not fight. Do not resist. Give yourselves over now, or be destroyed."
    Options