Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

does Hakeijo drop in hews bane?

Wing
Wing
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
title, thanks :)
ESO player since beta.
full time subscriber.
PC NA
( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
DK one trick
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't recall seeing any TG updates that they changed how it drops, so not currently no. You can only get it from IC the same as before.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know, nope.
    Hakeijo is an IC sewer scamp exclusivity.

BUT I think they rarely, very rarely, drop from heavy sacks in IC.
    Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on March 17, 2016 2:25PM
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roger thanks guys
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • vicius1981
    vicius1981
    ✭✭✭
    Aww...and Repora/Itade drop here?
    Ps4 EU-
    660 CP Magplar Vamp DC(main)
    660 CP Magblade Vamp EP(Master crafter)
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vicius1981 wrote: »
    Aww...and Repora/Itade drop here?

Got a repora there.
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Repora/ itade from nodes sometimes, also you get them sometimes from deconing the white vr 16 glyphs ^^
  • vicius1981
    vicius1981
    ✭✭✭
    Good,thx.I hope in a better drop rate then Wrothgar.
    Ps4 EU-
    660 CP Magplar Vamp DC(main)
    660 CP Magblade Vamp EP(Master crafter)
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been pulling quite a few Repora and Itade from both Wrothgar and Hew's Bane. Also got a few from decon of the many Truly Superb glyphs. With TG, everything scales to max crafting level only in the DLC areas. I still see v15 runes, but everything else is v16 mats. So much so that I now go past the nodes. Same is true for Cyrodiil as well. No Hakeijo, though.
    As far as I know, nope.

The only Hakeijo I've gotten came from killing Molag Bal, so not just scamps. I've also heard there are rare heavy sack drops.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    The only Hakeijo I've gotten came from killing Molag Bal, so not just scamps. I've also heard there are rare heavy sack drops.

I got 3 Hakeijo from a Heavy Sack in Orsinium so I would assume it is possible to get them from Heavy Sacks in Hew's Bane as well, however rare that might be.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »

I got 3 Hakeijo from a Heavy Sack in Orsinium so I would assume it is possible to get them from Heavy Sacks in Hew's Bane as well, however rare that might be.
    This is good information. Previously one guildie looted hakeijos in vICP heavy sack. After your finding I think it means that heavy sacks are same everywhere. And yes, expect these drops to be very rare, like once per year.

I think Hakeijos should be added to Wrothgar enchanting survey maps as rare drop like Nircruxes are in Craglorn gear survey maps.
    Edited by helediron on March 18, 2016 3:07PM
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know, nope.

Molag Bal also drops them sometimes.

Also had a guildie find 4 Hakeijo in a heavy sack in Wrothgar pre-TG. I would assume they have a very low chance in Wrothgar, IC, Cyro or Hew's Bane.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »
    I think it means that heavy sacks are same everywhere.

Not 100% the same. Heavy sacks in Craglorn do drop Nirncrux (rarely). A heavy sack will never drop a nirncrux anywhere else.

• Crimsonorion
    Crimsonorion
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm that I got a Hakeijo from a Hireling today
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

o_0

Oh my.
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭

oh boy..
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last 20 something scamps I've killed haven't even had a hakaijo in them for me Q.Q at least they still drop, a guy I was grouped with got one from a scamp I killed.... so maybe if I kill 20 more shiny shiny scamps with the blessings of Jone and Jode, I may get lucky?

Q.Q
    Edited by failkiwib16_ESO on March 21, 2016 4:19PM
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i pretty much gave up, I wanted them to try a hybrid build I have been theorycrafting but after sitting in the sewers for half an hour I determined NOTHING was worth that boredom and scrubbed the idea. ill just wait till they become more common at some point.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

DK one trick
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know, nope.

And from Molag Bal and lucky chests.
    mDKs still need a lot of love!