Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Being 1 Shot Killed as Stamplar 2Hander/Bow

Smasherx74
Smasherx74
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm currently v9 with all v8 gear, Night mother and hunding rage, previous to this I was running Tank/Healer with little dps, but I never died or ever got one shotted even when I used equilibrium. Now I'm getting one shotted a lot, like by heavy attacks and huge hitting aoes by bosses. Even with the major buff from rune, and the evasion from medium armor skill, I still get rekt by mobs if I aggro them in a v16 scale.

any advice? I got 12 points in health. I got all my CP into spell resistance from Fire because im a vampire. I know I need more resistance somehow but the fire reduction nullification works 10x better in comparison imo.
Master Debater
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you talking about group play or solo as a tank/healer?
    Do you die due to fire damage, or all kinds of damage?
    Do you mainly play PvE or PvP ?

Spell Symmetry and vampirism is very bad for your health in general, and close to be a burden in group play.
    Tank/Healer is not really a needed role outside of group play. Solo play it's best to be a DD with a few survival skills in case things go wrong.
    Edited by failkiwib16_ESO on March 18, 2016 12:05AM
  • Fellenore_Ewalion
    Fellenore_Ewalion
    ✭✭✭
    If you die by any other dmg type than fire, buffing fire resistance won't help you.

And you are also the first one I know who use Equilibrium. Is it good? :D What it is good for?
    My Great House Telvanni did not join the Pact.
    But it does not mean I don't want to be Emperor.
  • Smasherx74
    Smasherx74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you talking about group play or solo as a tank/healer?
    Do you die due to fire damage, or all kinds of damage?
    Do you mainly play PvE or PvP ?

Spell Symmetry and vampirism is very bad for your health in general, and close to be a burden in group play.
    Tank/Healer is not really a needed role outside of group play. Solo play it's best to be a DD with a few survival skills in case things go wrong.

No, I was talking about being a pure DPS being 1 shotted by Heavy attacks from an add in Hel ra citedal or whatever and stuff. I previously had a tank/healer build, but I never died from fire damage since I had enough CP to negate it.
    Master Debater
  • Smasherx74
    Smasherx74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you die by any other dmg type than fire, buffing fire resistance won't help you.

And you are also the first one I know who use Equilibrium. Is it good? :D What it is good for?

I used it for my Tank/Healer build. It was extremely good if you know how to use it to manage 24/7 resources.
    Master Debater
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is your effective health (with food, etc), and what is your phys and spell resist? What specifically is one shotting you?