Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pink Textures are still displaying after 3/14 Patch

Robbmrp
Robbmrp
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello @ZOS_GinaBruno , do we need to delete our shader file again for today's Patch to resolve the issues? I deleted mine yesterday and didn't have any pink at all in the game yet today after the patch it's back again.
NA Server - Kildair
  • Thornen
    Thornen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »
    Hello @ZOS_GinaBruno , do we need to delete our shader file again for today's Patch to resolve the issues? I deleted mine yesterday and didn't have any pink at all in the game yet today after the patch it's back again.

The shader files are always re-written after a patch anyway.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We only were able to make some improvements to this issue, but it's not completely fixed. There's nothing you need to do or delete in order to get these changes.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this meet I can keep my pink Zoidberg Mudcrabs a bit longer? :lol:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @ZOS_GinaBruno for the information.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Annalyse
    Annalyse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering myself after reading the patch notes, but then logging in and seeing this first thing:

14e1c84.jpg

But shortly thereafter the multitude of squeaks, river noises and static bursts drove me back to the 32 bit anyway. Hope that gets fixed soon.
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    http://gamerant.com/nvida-driver-division-crash/

Does this play into it`? Nvidia 364.51 seems to make troubles on other systems and games...

Might be our drivers and not ZOS?
  • WalkingLegacy
    WalkingLegacy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nvidia drivers aren't causing it. I didn't update my driver before the patch, nor after the patch and this issue arises.

Definitely an issue on ZOS end.
  • ContraTempo
    ContraTempo
    ✭✭✭✭
    And some are still missing in 64 bit. In fact, I have seen pink but never missing texture until after this patch.
    ESOmissingTextures.PNG
    ContraTempo
    Carpe DM
    Seize the Dungeon Master

• ContraTempo
    ContraTempo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nvidia drivers aren't causing it. I didn't update my driver before the patch, nor after the patch and this issue arises.

Definitely an issue on ZOS end.

Agree. There was an FPS issue with 64bit that was specific to NVIDIA laptops but the texture issue is general.

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/252829/64bit-fps-issue-solved-nvidia-laptops
    ContraTempo
    Carpe DM
    Seize the Dungeon Master

• phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    From today, in the outlaw's refuge (Velyn Harbor).

Orc missing head

15hj14j.jpg

Same Orc. This time his pants are missing.

vpdsmw.jpg

Female npc, pants missing

23vyudu.jpg
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Usara
    Usara
    ✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20160318_234300_zpspjo4uwvk.png

Screenshot_20160317_131409_zpsgqcdjm2p.png

I'd have a word with the decorator.
    (And no, those two screenshots were not taken the same day.... since the supposed "fix", it's just getting worse...)
    Edited by Usara on March 19, 2016 11:17AM
    What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I’m stranded somewhere without any pants.

Usara v531 - Usara2 v322 - Escouade Sauvage - PC - EU - EP

Usara Den Thasnet - Retainer of House Hlaalu (Dunmer Templar, heal)
    Livia Augustus - Deserter of the Imperial 7th Legion (Imperial DK, tank)
    Aspen Vael - Battlemage of King Casimir III (Breton Sorcerer, tank/dd magicka)
    Caris Vael - Missing Student of the Mage Guild of Shornhelm (Breton NB, dd magicka, vampire)
    Eugene Fitzherbert - Wanted con artist hiding in Wayrest (Imperial Templar, tank/dd magicka)

Chante-avec-les-escargots - House Hlaalu snail breeder (Argonian NB, tank)
    Ryl Serandas - Mournhold Ordinator (Dunmer DK, dd magicka)
    Dar'Aiean - House Hlaalu Smuggler (Khajiit NB, dd stamina)
    Ferinwe - Alteration Instructor of the Mage Guild of Ebonheart (Altmer Sorcerer, dd magicka, retired)
    Torafhilde Frostdottir - Winterhold Cryomancer (Nord Sorcerer, dd magicka)
    Senecar - Daedra hunter, former Thalmor corps (Altmer Templar, dd magicka)
    Ondres Hlaalu - House Hlaalu Skooma Trader (Dunmer NB, dd magicka)
  • JadeNaria
    JadeNaria
    ✭✭✭
    Beta in progress...please stand by :)
    Trueflame or Haderus NA PC AD
    Talia Shade VR10 Stamina Nightblade
    Divinity Day VR16 Magicka Sorc
    Amaria Day VR16 Magicka DK
    Kali Day Level 28 Magicka Templar - Playing the most now
    Oblivion's Orphans Trading Guild - GM
    Mizery Records Raiding Guild- Member
    Resilient PVP Guild - Member

SAVE ESO PVP, WE MATTER.
    #FIXPVP

• Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usara wrote: »
    Screenshot_20160318_234300_zpspjo4uwvk.png

Screenshot_20160317_131409_zpsgqcdjm2p.png

I'd have a word with the decorator.
    (And no, those two screenshots were not taken the same day.... since the supposed "fix", it's just getting worse...)

I had a few of these as well over the weekend. On one of them my horse was in the middle of the screen with no character. When I dismounted I was still in third person view but still no character. I had to relog the game to get it back.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Marto
    Marto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be completely fair, you don't see games switch from 32 bit to 64 bit very often.

And when you do, it usually takes the devs a very long time (6-24 months) to get it working as well as the old client.
    "According to the calculations of the sages of the Cult of the Ancestor Moth, the batam guar is the cutest creature in all Tamriel"
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, the entire time playing yesterday after the patch I didn't see one pink texture. And I was on a looooong time...
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, the entire time playing yesterday after the patch I didn't see one pink texture. And I was on a looooong time...

Oh that sounds promising, can't wait to get home to try it.
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lysette Yeah, no issues for me. Even the sound issues seemed to tone down a bit and they are still working on a fix for that.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lysette Yeah, no issues for me. Even the sound issues seemed to tone down a bit and they are still working on a fix for that.

Strangely enough I had several issues but sound was none of them.
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lysette wow that's surprising considering the ones that I had. At times when I used a wayshrine it sounded like someone was ticking a gnome and then chasing around trying to kill it. Or a dog with a squeak toy that wouldn't stop playing with it.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Usara
    Usara
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of my favorite sound bug is the duck quacking when I loot an item, or the slow "cling cling" in cities, following me. Feels like Clint Eastwood is stalking me, walking with spurs on his boots.
    What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I’m stranded somewhere without any pants.

Caris Vael - Missing Student of the Mage Guild of Shornhelm (Breton NB, dd magicka, vampire)
    Eugene Fitzherbert - Wanted con artist hiding in Wayrest (Imperial Templar, tank/dd magicka)

Ferinwe - Alteration Instructor of the Mage Guild of Ebonheart (Altmer Sorcerer, dd magicka, retired)
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that sounds really funny - I had nothing like this at all - it sounds like an indexing bug or so, I should have had it as well, but I didn't. the only issue that I had once and only once was, that I could not hear thief troves humming.
  • Usara
    Usara
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been grinding stolen items in Shornhelm for my Black Market Mogul achiev. Clint hounded each one of my step for 3 or 4 hours.
    Funny thing though, entering the Refuge should have make it stop, because zoning. And indeed, no bug in the Refuge, but when I zoned back in Shornhelm, here was Clint again !
    It happened 3-4 times. Almost always in major cities (Abba's Landing and Stormhold if I'm not mistaken). So I guess it's a sound present there (like maybe at an artisan, like a forge hammer or something like that ?) and the sound is looping for some reason.

The quacking duck happened while in Wayrest Sewers. Bug stopped when I exited the dungeon.
    Edited by Usara on March 22, 2016 3:23PM