Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If you delete all your Characters, will new ones receive the Champion points you earned?

Grimtooth
Grimtooth
✭✭✭
I have made so many mistakes with my VR16 with regard to quest and quest items and can't go back and do what I should have done to receive the reward I wanted to get. So if I delete this character and start over will I get the champion points back, like I would if I created a new character? Or will I lose everything? I screwed up in Wrothgar and gave the armlet of Torug to the orc, instead of giving it to that Lady what's her name.

Best Answer

• Grimtooth
    Grimtooth
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks paulsimonps
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could just start a brand new character (and keep your VR16). That way you do have a VR16 if you want to play on them again later
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Moozzie
    Moozzie
    ✭✭
    Is giving it to the orc that bad that you wantyo start over?
  • Kozai
    Kozai
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    You could just start a brand new character (and keep your VR16). That way you do have a VR16 if you want to play on them again later

Yeah, if nothing else storage is expensive enough in this game that it is handy to have someone to store extra stuff on. Plus you could set one up as a tank build, for example, which is hard to repurpose to a dps, and another as a dps/healer build, for more variety when you join teams for hard content.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grimtooth wrote: »
    I have made so many mistakes with my VR16 with regard to quest and quest items and can't go back and do what I should have done to receive the reward I wanted to get. .......I screwed up in Wrothgar and gave the armlet of Torug to the orc, instead of giving it to that Lady what's her name.

Your reward is no different with this one. It is the same no matter who you give it to. The only difference is, you won't see it in the Museum.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"