Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skill exp distribution when all but 1 skill are max lvl?

Dabilahro
Dabilahro
Ok so this may be obvious but I just want to check.

Say you get 1200 exp from a quest. Normally that would give 200 exp to each skill on your bar. But when all skills are morphed and max level except for one, does that single skill get the full 1200 exp or still only 200 exp? If its the latter, would removing all skills except for the one skill from your bar then give it 1200 exp?

Best Answers

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dabilahro wrote: »
    But when all skills are morphed and max level except for one, does that single skill get the full 1200 exp

I'm pretty sure the answer is NO.

I had a specific skill on my main bar that wasn't part of the weapon line i was leveling and it leveled slooooow. Once my weapon skills were maxed, there was NO noticeable increase in leveling speed for that remaining skill.
    dry.gif
    Answer ✓
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 'Harven's All Experience Bars' ( which shows you the skill XP that is earned per skill you have selected ). From what I can tell when you gain 1200xp, that is for your character level XP. You also gain skill XP. If you add all that skill XP it is more than the character XP. I have noticed that when a skill level is maxed out, you gain no XP anymore for that skill. The XP does not go anywhere else.

EDIT: I want to add a screenshot, but I can't seem to do it.
    Edited by Easily_Lost on March 12, 2016 8:40PM
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
    Answer ✓