The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Trueflame Eu-Pc

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »
    That's just depressing. Maybe we should find somewhere else to fight Ava because this is bollocks.

Join the rest of the EP-guilds that managed High-population at 12.00 at Azura's Star, if TF is bad :'D

Or convince the huge amount of EPs on noon-Azura to play on TF instead of PvDooring empty keeps. Or convince Big Boss to play on Azura. Whichever is easiest.

We just need one BIG campaign! Put all of us in there to fight it out, abolish alliance hopping, fix the lag, sort out the loading screens and the streak bug and we might just have a decent game... *sigh*

If they would remove lag and stuff, sure. But for now that doesnt seem to happen. So if youcould convince the 40-50 reds currently pvdooring stuff on Azura's star to do the same to Trueflame, you'll see that the map probably would change quickly. But since both Big Boss on AD & AS' EP-guilds prefer to PvDoor stuff, things won't change.

True, though I just had a guildie who prefers AS to TF. More to do with CP than anything else.

I wonder are AD having fun ruining the campaign for everyone else? Anyone from AD TF EU want to give a mature response?And not the usual l2p or some other immature crap. :D
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As we stated more than once, we do not agree as a guild with how ad handles tf and how they just want to win no matter what.

We are used to play behind ennemie lines where ep and dc usually fight each other. Yesterday was a pity tho, not only because of the two server crash we had during our raid time but because we could take ash glade and warden without any form of opposition at 10pm. We had to push scroll temple to see dc people finally stand up against us. This is pretty sad indeed. I still have to say good job to the wabbajack for being one of the last ep guild standing
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MLRPZ wrote: »
    As we stated more than once, we do not agree as a guild with how ad handles tf and how they just want to win no matter what.

We are used to play behind ennemie lines where ep and dc usually fight each other. Yesterday was a pity tho, not only because of the two server crash we had during our raid time but because we could take ash glade and warden without any form of opposition at 10pm. We had to push scroll temple to see dc people finally stand up against us. This is pretty sad indeed. I still have to say good job to the wabbajack for being one of the last ep guild standing

I was sitting near the temple watching you guys farm the DCs, and enjoying zone chat at the same time. DC had no competent leadership last night, a faction of 100% pugs. Some were proud that after 20 min of getting farmed, they finally took you down in a 60 vs 15 and "saved the scroll". Prootch made the only logical move after 30 min, which was to retake glade to close the gate, and some even praised him rofl.

Seems a bit like pre-school where even putting two toy blocks together gets you the praise of the teacher " you did wonderful yay !"
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    @ethalulz
    I went to close the gate in glade and warden with 7 guys as soon as I took lead yesterday... meaning what was left of our group after that crash feast. Now you sure need to learn couting. btw were was your so called kite thing last night... still hiding in the hills on ad side ?

@MLRPZ
    We do know zs does not support woodcap, but then why come and say it but actually play the result of it in prime time.
    Truly wondering (no bait). I don't think zs does actually needs a bigboss woodcaped emp to run.

Your group running last night with that woodemp inside (in other times you personnally made the choice to let the emp position go, I suppose to avoid lag stack on emp keeps) and ... an ad blob stacked 60+ defending emp keeps with some uf + french kick + pride inc on nikel/roe, that sure was... lets say interesting ^^

Then zos master lag and two crashes that got a lot of players out quite early in every dc group I talked to. That... was sure sad. Prime time actually ended before 10pm last night, as far as pvp group go.

Now quite obviously some will let you happy empty woodcap for a while with that woodemp. No wonder. I was not leading in prime time yesterday, but we sure went for fun elsewhere after that.

Then everyone sure plays the way they want... open AvA ftw.
    Yet in the end seing some AD still trying to call that empty keep scoring a win is not even sad : it's a tremendous joke in itself.
    Edited by prootch on March 29, 2017 9:43AM
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    prootch wrote: »
    @ethalulz
    I went to close the gate with 7 guys as soon as I took lead yesterday... meaning what was left of our group after that crash feast. Now you sure need to learn couting. btw were was your so called kite thing last night... still hiding in the hills on ad side ?

And you need to learn to read, I didn't say how many you had. And no one in Kitesquad plays AD, don't know where you're getting your info.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MLRPZ wrote: »

Thanks for the great reply and your kind words about WJ. We are trying... lol!

I just wonder how we can work together to make a more combative and fun campaign for us all. I don't want to stop people having fun or anything but it is getting depressing for DC and EP and as you say, DC aren't really playing the campaign anymore.

It's sad, I love PvP in Cyrodiil and I love the fights we have with you guys. Even if we do come off worst more than not. Maybe we can improve things by chatting together and creating a bit of a 'brown/black" alliance! :dizzy:
    Then zos master lag and two crashes that got a lot of players out quite early in every dc group I talked to. That... was sure sad. Prime time actually ended before 10pm last night, as far as pvp group go.

That's why our raid split up last night, you can't fight against lag and roll-backs... :(
    Edited by Nermy on March 29, 2017 10:00AM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Avoid speaking for DC Nermy ;) the fights are actually fun on DC side... when zos servers do hold the pace. Together with loading screens and getting kicked to pve in fights, these are the real subjects to get truly pissed about.

3 guilds still play the map on dc side tf... but in prime time.
    Morning woodcap/nightcap being a non subject when you do have a job/studies, I sure doubt anyone one cares for the campaign score anymore.
    Edited by prootch on March 29, 2017 10:05AM
  • Avaglaor
    Avaglaor
    ✭✭✭
    Our group disbanded after the crashes as well, especially after the reset of DC scrolls back to DC base while EP scrolls remained in AD keeps... Everyone was like "wtf" and just loged out.

This morning our gates were open even with no scrolls to take....

Personally I dont want to join Azura's coz EP is doing the same thing there, but its a matter of time that AD will be alone in TF.

I really want to see how Cyrodiil will be in 2 months with the battlegrounds in the game.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's just depressing. Maybe we should find somewhere else to fight Ava because this is bollocks.

Join the rest of the EP-guilds that managed High-population at 12.00 at Azura's Star, if TF is bad :'D

Or convince the huge amount of EPs on noon-Azura to play on TF instead of PvDooring empty keeps. Or convince Big Boss to play on Azura. Whichever is easiest.

We just need one BIG campaign! Put all of us in there to fight it out, abolish alliance hopping, fix the lag, sort out the loading screens and the streak bug and we might just have a decent game... *sigh*

If they would remove lag and stuff, sure. But for now that doesnt seem to happen. So if youcould convince the 40-50 reds currently pvdooring stuff on Azura's star to do the same to Trueflame, you'll see that the map probably would change quickly. But since both Big Boss on AD & AS' EP-guilds prefer to PvDoor stuff, things won't change.

True, though I just had a guildie who prefers AS to TF. More to do with CP than anything else.

I wonder are AD having fun ruining the campaign for everyone else? Anyone from AD TF EU want to give a mature response?And not the usual l2p or some other immature crap. :D

Well, since you seem to push the blame onto AD only, let me re-phrase for you: Are EP having fun ruining AS for everyone else?
    Thing is, both AD / EP are doing the exact same B.S, to different campaigns. It sucks. I do *not* like what BOSSlings do to Trueflame, I despise it, I really do. Just as I despise what EP does to AS.

Sadly, every time you tell ADs to leave the remaining two keeps alone(which is what DC/EP have left when I log around 12.00), there's some "OMG EP SPY!!!!!!" -comment being thrown my direction. Not that I care, I really don't, but it's just how it is. Sadly.

But like a clever boy once said: The most important is to win the campaign, how we do it, doesn't matter. :)! [Ironicially meant, not seriously).

Idk. There's no hope. Although playing on EP or DC in the morning when AD PvDoors the campaign is kinda entertaining. :3
    Edited by Lieblingsjunge on March 29, 2017 10:22AM
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    @Avaglaor
    Truly this scroll reset is wtf ! but we don't have to worry, AD has probably already woodcaped them, so they will be in AD keeps for prime time. [Edit] Awww my bad, the boss group has been reboot this morning ^^

TF then will probably be really dead in day time (which it is very often already thx to AD woodcap) with so called smallscaler in bgs (the same you'll find blobsurfing in the evening). Then in prime time hopefully the QQ masters will still be able to play bgs, so will maybe have the opportunity to whine less. Yet I doubt it could ever get balanced/bug fixed... so QQ will soon come.

And maybe this could better the lag and file stacks for cyro campaigns actually.

Edited by prootch on March 29, 2017 11:03AM
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can't blame any small-scaler for zerg surfing when the whole prootch/boss zerg hunts down 2ppl at a resource with 3 destro ultis
    These zergs are a huge part why the zerg problems are getting greater with every patch as they do anything to prevent small-scale along with the nerfs to it.
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've removed a few comments from the thread for baiting, and rudeness. Please remember to follow the community rules and while we do not expect everyone to get along we do expect all to be respectful to one another.
    Staff Post
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, since you seem to push the blame onto AD only, let me re-phrase for you: Are EP having fun ruining AS for everyone else?
    Thing is, both AD / EP are doing the exact same B.S, to different campaigns. It sucks. I do *not* like what BOSSlings do to Trueflame, I despise it, I really do. Just as I despise what EP does to AS.

Sadly, every time you tell ADs to leave the remaining two keeps alone(which is what DC/EP have left when I log around 12.00), there's some "OMG EP SPY!!!!!!" -comment being thrown my direction. Not that I care, I really don't, but it's just how it is. Sadly.

But like a clever boy once said: The most important is to win the campaign, how we do it, doesn't matter. :)! [Ironicially meant, not seriously).

Idk. There's no hope. Although playing on EP or DC in the morning when AD PvDoors the campaign is kinda entertaining. :3

I'm glad to hear you aren't happy with what AD do every morning on TF but sad that there is nothing we can do about it in reality. Shame you get called a spy, that really is shite and makes me think that you mainly have school kids fighting for you! :P (JK)

Also, just let me add that I never play on AS and can't comment for any of the EP guilds there and if that's what they're doing, then I wholeheartedly disagree with that. Looks like eventually, there will be no decent fights anymore... anywhere. Maybe we should just gear ourselves up for battlegrounds and play there now. :(
    Avoid speaking for DC Nermy ;) the fights are actually fun on DC side... when zos servers do hold the pace. Together with loading screens and getting kicked to pve in fights, these are the real subjects to get truly pissed about.

I wasn't speaking for DC Prootch, I was just referring to the whole campaign and that DC and EP end up squabbling over 2nd place.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    No one seems interested in campaing score since there is no way to handle it in a proper way, meaning except going for the same bs woodcap methods than AD during off time...

I wonder if there is any raidlead on DC side who actually does care for it.

@BohnT
    Sure our huge zerg of 12 guild only players at that time, who just wiped the 20 ad group before they hid back in the tower. Now go on blobsurfing with 50 EP. Smallscale ^^
    Edited by prootch on March 29, 2017 11:58AM
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Avaglaor wrote: »
    Our group disbanded after the crashes as well, especially after the reset of DC scrolls back to DC base while EP scrolls remained in AD keeps... Everyone was like "wtf" and just loged out.

Personally I dont want to join Azura's coz EP is doing the same thing there, but its a matter of time that AD will be alone in TF.

I really want to see how Cyrodiil will be in 2 months with the battlegrounds in the game.

Check your facts. This morning ep crowned emp around 3 and took a Ad scroll.

Ad deposed after 3 hours, took back their scroll and took the ep scrolls. Revenge and all, big boss had to restore the queens honor. :trollface:

Not excausing anything, just sayin'. Your facts this time was wrong :smile:
    Edited by Master_Kas on March 29, 2017 11:52AM
    EU | PC
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Geckoks team has been nightcaping after 1-2am several times now, and boss/saras did recap every morning.
    Edited by prootch on March 29, 2017 11:55AM
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »

Ad deposed after 3 hours, took back their scroll and took the ep scrolls. Revenge and all, big boss had to restore the queens honor. :trollface:

Sorry Kas, revenge? Revenge for what? The fact that we managed to take our scroll back? The fact that we managed to crown an emp against the general flow of things?

Just tell me this, when he took his 'revenge', were there many DC or EP on the map? Who exactly was he wreaking his revenge against? The doors of our keeps?

It's sad, next month when battlefields come out, Big Boss and AD can have the whole of Cyrodiil to yourselves. I can't see Cyrodiil surviving past that. Not in it's current state.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah Geckoks team has been nightcaping after 1-2am several times now, and boss/saras did recap every morning.

Shame they can't stay on longer then. :)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nah, Cyrodiil will be dead the first couple of days maybe when there is hype for new content, just like it was dead the first days of IC.
    But people will leave battlegrounds soon when they realise there is no matchmaking and there is a chance pug groups will fall against organised premade. There's a higher chance for bgs to fail than Cyrodiil.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm glad to hear you aren't happy with what AD do every morning on TF but sad that there is nothing we can do about it in reality. Shame you get called a spy, that really is shite and makes me think that you mainly have school kids fighting for you! :P (JK)

Also, just let me add that I never play on AS and can't comment for any of the EP guilds there and if that's what they're doing, then I wholeheartedly disagree with that. Looks like eventually, there will be no decent fights anymore... anywhere. Maybe we should just gear ourselves up for battlegrounds and play there now. :(

Hahahaha. There's definitely some :D! Yeah, sadly.. Idek. Trueflame map looks okay today though. Not sure how it was earlier but when I entered it now, it seemed a bit more balanced!
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    some dc seem to be on holiday as far as blue is concerned, 15 defending the keeps was enough to send saras/boss group back.
    Edited by prootch on March 29, 2017 12:58PM
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    some dc seem to be on holiday as far as blue is concerned, 15 defending the keeps was enough to send saras/boss group back.

You playing now?
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Avaglaor
    Avaglaor
    ✭✭✭

Ok, I loged off after the server crash yesterday and I just checked the map, as I do every morning from work, I couldnt even imagine that all these happened^^
    It seems that some players are Vampires IRL :persevere:
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @prootch : It was campaign reset, if someone in the guild is motivated to tryhard 1st place he knows he's gonna get "woodcrowned" (xD) by BBTDP & co.

So basically going for emp on AD side just require to be able to farm a *** load of AP the first night/day of campaign and the fat cat will do the rest. I won't discourage people from my guild that want to do it nor will we refuse them to come play with us at raid time. The only time we were south yesterday was to clear alessia once and retake Roe, not because we wanted to save emp but because it was a logical move to get the biggest inc possible (with the result we all know : Second server crash of the evening). After that, I can easily understand that some people logged off, but we didn't and went straight north, since DC got scrolls from the two rollbacks, it looked way more logical for us to push that side than EP.

The fight on the scroll was pretty fun and I must say that disbanding the group while suiciding on scroll barrier and getting tbaged for it was super fun ^^

As far as I'm concerned for BBTDP & Saras, despite anything we (my guildies or any AD) can say in /zone, they will not stop their glorious PvDoor campaign and Big boss even said yesterday : "DEFEND THE SCROLLS WE TOOK IN THE MORNING, THAT'S THE GAME WE PLAY"

Anyway, if our emperor falls, we are usually (as a guild) not really defending it unless we have the opportunity to have Chal / Aleswell / Ash / BRK as last emp keep and are alone in it. What our players do outside of guild raid is for them to decide only.

Just keep up the good fights
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Ok, I loged off after the server crash yesterday and I just checked the map, as I do every morning from work, I couldnt even imagine that all these happened^^
    It seems that some players are Vampires IRL :persevere:

Server crashed a third time around 05.30 my time aswell when there hardly was anyone else online :trollface:

Sorry Kas, revenge? Revenge for what? The fact that we managed to take our scroll back? The fact that we managed to crown an emp against the general flow of things?

Just tell me this, when he took his 'revenge', were there many DC or EP on the map? Who exactly was he wreaking his revenge against? The doors of our keeps?

It's sad, next month when battlefields come out, Big Boss and AD can have the whole of Cyrodiil to yourselves. I can't see Cyrodiil surviving past that. Not in it's current state.

Whisper big boss maybe he can answer your quiestions ^^

Edit: Now it's readable :
    Edited by Master_Kas on March 29, 2017 10:08PM
    EU | PC
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Whisper big boss maybe he can answer your quiestions ^^

Edit: failed my quotes, damn this phone :neutral: [/quote]

It's ok, @MLRPZ already answered it for me.

And there was no way I was quoting your WHOLE last post! lol!
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Cogo
    Cogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am waiting for the AD morning team. Where are you hiding?

Edit: And 6 am they logged on, lol! I never get enough of 40 vs 4! Was fun!
    Edited by Cogo on March 30, 2017 5:45AM
    Oghur Hatemachine, Guild leader of The Nephilim - EU Megaserver
    Orc Weapon Specialist and Warchief of the Ebonheart Pact - Trueflame Cyrodiil War Campaign
    Guildsite: The Nephilim

"I don't agree with what you are saying, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
    -Voltaire

"My build? Improvise, overcome and adapt!"
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cogo wrote: »
    I am waiting on the AD morning team. Where are you hiding?

Watching legends of tomorrow. Big boss and Saras groups don't read/write here as you should know by now my old friend :smiley:

Heard Meqatron had fun tbagging my AFK corpse at BB farm :cry:
    Edited by Master_Kas on March 30, 2017 3:18AM
    EU | PC
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Cogo Wait a few minutes for better quality, enjoy the music and the mystic creatures of the night in Cyro from a big boss warriors view :trollface:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4tnZTZbK3I&amp;feature=youtu.be

These guys would do this, every day, if they could, just like Big Boss. And there's no reasoning with these types at all. So just enjoy the ride xD
    Edited by Master_Kas on March 30, 2017 4:04AM
    EU | PC
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cogo wrote: »
    I am waiting for the AD morning team. Where are you hiding?

Edit: And 6 am they logged on, lol! I never get enough of 40 vs 4! Was fun!

I hope you're not prone to exaggeration Oghur... lol!
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!