Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[NA][DC] Looking to start accepting, friendly, casual/social guild

wschamps05
wschamps05
Soul Shriven
Calling those of us gamers who want something besides the traditional, hardcore trading guild...

I'm looking to start a Daggerfall Covenant group whose members are friendly, helpful, and most importantly accepting of all types of gamers, male/female, shy/introverted/closet-extroverts, LGBTQ, you name it! Anyone who wants to just enjoy the game for what it is, while doing a little bit of everything it has to offer (PvE, PvP, pledges, trading, etc etc)!

It would be great to have a place that cultivates strong friendships, not just strong character builds. If you are someone who wants a hand in helping me create such a group, please let me know! Feel free to shoot an email if you'd rather not leave a comment below.
  • Mixman
    Mixman
    Soul Shriven
    I'd be happy to help you get this started.
    PSN:sirmixalot_fool
  • ocho_quatro
    i'd like to join. send invite to ocho_quatro. im a vr11 templar healer
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    How is this going? I had not ready anything about it. I think it would be doable with the One Tamriel to get enough LGBTQ people involved to make things work. We currently have a guild in DC NA for ps4 called ImperativeReaction that is slowly increasing, up to a little more than 20 players. We do not discriminate and we accept heterosexuals as well so long as they are accepting. I would be interested to know how it is going.