Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

2 effects on 2-handed weapons

Easily_Lost
Easily_Lost
✭✭✭✭✭
I have noticed that weapon damage on a 2-handed weapon is double that of a 1-handed weapon. So if you duel wield you have two effects. So you should be able to earn a second effect around lvl 25 or there abouts. ( I hope I have made my self clear. LOL )
PC - NA - AD
started April 2015
PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The DW effects add up to be the same as one handed or 2 Handed single weapons have (IE, Precise gives 3% per dagger but 6% for a single weapon).

IF they were to add a second effect to two handed weapons, they would have to balance that addition with an additional amount on the single weapons. Or, what would happen is everyone would DW or use a 2H Greatsword and build diversity would be even less than it is now.

The second effect on Daggers does not proc all that often anyway, even when it is a different enchant. If it is the same enchant, the second effect will pretty much never proc.

So, nice idea, but it would throw balance out the window, or they would have to do a bunch of work to bring the balance back to where it is now, so no real progress.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"