Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recommended Gear set for Stam Crit nightblade

hydrotroop91
Hello! I have a stamina nightblade. I run with 2 daggers main bar and second bar a bow. I have worn night mother and hundings the whole way. I enjoy having high weapon critical rating. She has had as high as 105% in sewers. I'm enjoying how much damage she deals. However, I finally got the Kena helmet and shoulder on my VR16 tank. They're both heavy. How should I change out my sets once she hits vr16? I think the heavy armor will definitely give her some more resistance/survivability and greatly increase her weapon damage. It is a little on the low side.
Edited by hydrotroop91 on March 9, 2016 9:52PM

Best Answer

• Zyle
    Zyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Palidon wrote: »
    I concur with leepalmer95, for crafted sets Hundings Range and Night Mothers Gaze.

If you are into PvP the new Marksman set is something to look at and the Shadow Walker Set.

:[ I want Shadow Walker to be updated so bad.

676 CP
    Zyle - LVL50 Stamina Nightblade - Former Emp AS - VMA Clear (Flawless)
    Joven - LVL50 Hybrid Templar
    Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
    Radac - LVL50 Magicka Sorcerer
    Vanikath - LVL50 Magicka DK
    Answer ✓
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stick to medium, you really don't need more than 60% crit, sure you can get more but it really isn't needed.

Hundings/nightmothers is the optimal set up.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • MidnightBlue
    MidnightBlue
    ✭✭✭
    Briarheart with Twice Born Star, but your recovery is going to be low. High crit, decent damage, but low recovery.
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I concur with leepalmer95, for crafted sets Hundings Range and Night Mothers Gaze.

If you are into PvP the new Marksman set is something to look at and the Shadow Walker Set.
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    I go with 5 piece hundings, 3 piece agility, 2 piece Nerien'eth, 2 piece nightmother. Armor is 6 med 1 hvy. I agree more than 60% crit is a waste. I mostly PVE, and this setup works pretty well for me.
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis