Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Large parts? Small parts? Infused, Divines or Reinforced?

Taryf
Taryf
✭✭✭
Hello,
after changes to Resistance im thinking about improve my set.
Im little confused about traits.
What to use (as tank) Infused, Divines or Reinforced? Or mixed?
Chest, Legs and Shield (all "large elements"?) go with Infused
Sword - Defending
and rest?
Boots, Gloves, Helm, Belt, Shoulders - Reinforced or Divines?

Im really mess up with this and need advice from more experienced players.
PS4
EU
Imperial Dragonknight Stamina Tank
Ebonheart Pact

M'aiq prefers to adventure alone. Others just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk - M'aiq the Liar
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The standard of Infused on Large pieces and Divines on Small still seems to be the way to do. At least in PvE. I will suggest that Nirnhorned might be nice on a couple of pieces as I do see a nice boost to magic resist doing that. Guess it depends on what your Mundus does for you.

For a Tank, Reinforced might be nice, but I would think that more Health from Infused would be better tactically. I find Tank gear to be more the set you choose than the Trait you run on them for importance. A cheap way to test would be to make both sets in White, maybe at a lower level than you are to save mats or gold. Then try both sets and see which one works better for you. Your not comparing to what you have in this situation, but each set to each other so you can see the differences. I do this with VR14 stuff before I make it in VR15/16.

Edited by Nestor on March 9, 2016 6:24PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use infused on helm, legs, and chest so probably Divines for everything else but depends how high are your resistances now?
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Taryf
    Taryf
    ✭✭✭
    @RebornV3x
    Now (before DLC on console) with Volatile Armor skill i got:
    Spell Resistance 36053
    Physical Resistance 31670

@Nestor
    Now i use all enchants to Max Stamina with Mundus to Max Stamina. With 32pts put to HP i dont need more i suppose.
    I use whole set of Reinforced with one (or two?) parts with Divines.

EDIT:

y7Sbtxh.jpg
    With blue (Max HP + Max Stam) food

With image will be easier.
    Edited by Taryf on March 9, 2016 7:01PM
    PS4
    EU
    Ebonheart Pact

M'aiq prefers to adventure alone. Others just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk - M'aiq the Liar
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your close to the Physical Resistance Cap, so no need to really do anything to increase that. I would focus now on whatever you can do to increase the other resources you use. Not sure what the Magic Resistance Cap is, but you have plenty of that too.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Astanphaeus
    Astanphaeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Helm is also a major enchant piece.
  • Taryf
    Taryf
    ✭✭✭
    @Astanphaeus
    Sure? Good to know that.
    PS4
    EU
    Ebonheart Pact

• Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The v16 gold heavy armor values are as followed:

Chest - big enchants slot - 2772 armor (3215 reinforced) > preferred trait: Infused or Reinforced
    Head - big enchant slot - 2425 (2813 reinforced) > preferred trait: Infused
    Legs - big enchants slot - 2425 (2813 reinforced) > preferred trait: Infused

Shoulders - small enchants slot - 2425 (2813 reinforced) > preferred trait: Reinforced
    Feet - small enchants slot - 2425 (2813 reinforced) > preferred trait: Reinforced
    Hands - small enchants slot - 1386 (1608 reinforced) > preferred trait: Divines
    Waist - small enchants slot - 1039 (1205 reinforced) > preferred trait: Divines

Shield - big enchants slot - 1720 (1995 reinforced) > preferred trait: Infused

To get high resources its best to put Prismatic enchants on Infused pieces, in this case go with Infused on your chest piece as well.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Taryf
    Taryf
    ✭✭✭
    @Septimus_Magna

Thank You very much!
    PS4
    EU
    Ebonheart Pact