The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking For a Guild that is Noob friendly

Ravagedpistol
Ravagedpistol
Soul Shriven
Hey I want to join a guild willing to show the ropes to new players to the game. My highest level currently is 46 for the AD. Not new but I want to learn how to do the end game stuff. I prefer a guild with the ages 18 and up but only a preference if I want to make friends. Message me here or send me a message to my GT which is the same thing as my profile name thanks ahead of time.
  • ForlornBeliever
    I've invited you to the Bloodborne Rogues. It's meant to be based around teamwork so you shouldn't have worry about asking for help. If you habe any questions, please feel free to ask me. GT= Vengeful Wyvern
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server