Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Champion Points- Hardened Ward- HELP!

• Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    JUST FIGURED IT OUT.

I had forgotten that the new food that I was trying was Max Health, Max Recovery. So that's what my base magicka was, unbuffed in a sense.
    I tried the other food I had and my hardened ward went up to 7.3k with 33k max magicka

Good thing you noticed, but still that magicka pool is very low. You have all attributes in magicka?
  • Acharnor
    Acharnor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad you are figuring it out! Not sure why people are posting on here and being less than helpful and kind! This sub-forum is Players Helping Players after all.
    Celebrate for life is short but sweet for certain.
  • Saint314Louis1985
    Saint314Louis1985
    ✭✭✭
    Prabooo wrote: »
    JUST FIGURED IT OUT.

I had forgotten that the new food that I was trying was Max Health, Max Recovery. So that's what my base magicka was, unbuffed in a sense.
    I tried the other food I had and my hardened ward went up to 7.3k with 33k max magicka

Good thing you noticed, but still that magicka pool is very low. You have all attributes in magicka?

33k is about right i think. she probably not running any magicka buff skills

edit: and using 2 health glyphs
    Edited by Saint314Louis1985 on March 9, 2016 4:58PM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay.
    Armor
    5 pc Julianos Light Divines all Gold.
    2 pc Seducer with Divines Gold.
    Weapons
    2 Torugs Pact Sharped with Disease Gold
    1 Seducer Resto with Defending and absorb magicka enchant Gold

Champion Rank: 299
    I have 100 points into bastion and my hardened ward is at 6.1k.
    All I have in the warrior tree is bastion. I tried putting 50/50 Bastion & Hardy it went down to like 5k. Reset it back to 100 bastion and it went back to 6.1k

With dual wield equipped my hardened ward is at 6.1k
    With rest staff equipped my hardened ward is at 6.4k.

What's your mundus? With all those divine traits it's going to have a big effect.

I see what you are doing with the mix of Seducer and Torug's, but you can see how the max magicka on that third piece makes a big difference. You may want to consider switching out to 3/4 piece Magnus. You'll still get the spell damage boost with dual wield equipped, but won't loose the max magicka.

You didn't mention jewelry. If you don't have a Willpower Set, it's pretty hard to pass up for sorcs. If RNG/budget hands you health instead of arcane traits, you could probably drop at least one health glyph.
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool if you guys settle for 30ishK magicka, have fun OP :)