The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Didn't get random dungeon award?

• DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Hey @MissBizz, for the queue pop delay issue you're reporting, is that happening when you join the queue with a partially formed group? A fully-formed group? Both?

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom UrQuan and I were actually in the group together, so everything UrQuan and I stated above in this thread applies. It was the same 4 people both times. Full formed group both times. I found it really weird that the random vet dungeon took 20 minutes, but the random normal dungeon took 8. We all even stayed on the same characters and such for both dungeons.
    Just to emphasize (I said it above, but just in case it gets missed) it was the same 4 people both times, all invited manually before queuing both times, and all with the same roles selected both times (nobody with more than 1 role selected, and we had 1 tank, 1 healer, and 2 DPS), but it was 2 separate groups, because we had to disband and re-invite in order to queue for a random dungeon again. If that makes a difference...

Got it, thank you! We're getting a bug in for this now.

You're supposed to take the bugs out not put them in... Just sayin

Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
  • p1nhead
    p1nhead
    ✭✭
    I ve got the same problem. did normal random dungeon and got NOTHING! thank u~!
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Can you turn in undaunted quests guys or get undaunted leveled still?

@FENGRUSH My undaunted has been max level for a long time now, but I'm guessing it would give you undaunted XP if you needed it. I'm not sure what you mean by the quests. I picked up the pledges before we grouped up, and we got lucky and the "random veteran dungeon" it placed us in was the veteran pledge dungeon. I received credit and a gold key like normal. As well a guildmate was on an alt that hadn't done that veteran dungeon yet and he completed the normal quest in there too.
    Yup, and I got undaunted XP for doing the dungeon quest and completing the pledge too (that character isn't at max undaunted). I didn't notice if the random dungeon rewards also included undaunted XP.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Fenyx
    Fenyx
    Soul Shriven
    We can confirm that there is a bug where manually-formed groups that queue for a random dungeon are not receiving the daily reward. We have a fix for this that we're currently testing, and it will go out in a future incremental patch. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, all!

Is the issue the same for a finding a group? I tried to find a random dungeon with my wife and couldn't do it. I was a tank, she was a healer. I don't think that have a lot of starting groups like this ) But after a 15 mins waiting we found nothing. The same things is for gold and silver search delve. Looks like the search is broken for manualy formed groups.
    Edited by Fenyx on March 8, 2016 7:49PM
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    just want to add my feedback regarding this problem.

We created a group tonight, 4 players of various level (lvl 22, lvl 33, Vet16, Vet16) all in Daggerfall Covenant, queued as tank, healers 2 DD and we had to wait a very long time.
    We tried different method to see if something was changing, and in between our test we were disbanding the group everytime (to reset the group finder).
    We tried with the Vet16 queuing
    We tried with the lowbie player queuing
    We tried to have everyone with the 32 clients

Lastely, we remade a group and decided to wait. After 20 min, we get teleported.

Edited by Elloa on March 9, 2016 11:32PM
  • solonhh_ESO
    I really hope they fix the reward, I did two of these with a friend and we both got nothing.

I did a solo que and got my reward each time!
  • Shogunami
    Shogunami
    ✭✭✭✭
    So far I've heard of one person in guild who received their reward. Everyone else hasn't gotten theirs, me included.
    -
    "I think Orcs first turned a bear head into food because it looks amazing." -Orzorga.
  • Molec
    Molec
    ✭✭✭
    Lunovus wrote: »
    Did a random dungeon today via LFG tool.

After we successfully finished (no crashes or DCs for me) got a message "Achievement <blabla>".

XP awarded right away, and an ingame mail shortly after with some soul gems, rare crafting material,. and a blue set item matching the level of my char.

Display in the LFG tool then changed from 100k XP to like 33k XP and showed daily thingie done.

So, worked for me.

Clearly not for most others though....

I have done 3x random dungeons, all status were complete and still received nothing. How can such a thing be missed out when it was one of the main points for the patch?
    PC-EU 666cp+

Molec - Dunmer Magika Sorc
    Lucius Bal - Altmer Magika DK
    Avborh - Breton Magika Templar
    Skorun - Altmer Magika NB
    Darum-Zar - Khajiit Stamina DK
    Nephi Dagon - Argonian Mag Templar
    Warden of Red Mountain - Bosmer Stamina Warden
    Warden of Dagoth-Ur - Altmer Magika Warden

George Carlin — "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does anyone else feel like they were touched by the Divines when a member of the ZOS team comes by and replies to a thread?
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • Cbdudek
    Cbdudek
    ✭✭
    I didn't see this fixed in the latest incremental patch. I am assuming its still broken?
  • solonhh_ESO
    It does say this: "Fixed an issue that was preventing the daily bonus rewards from being granted to members of a pre-made group that used the Random Dungeon queue."

I'm on EU server, so I can't test it yet.
  • Cbdudek
    Cbdudek
    ✭✭
    Damn, I must have missed that piece. I will try it tonight. Thanks!
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Cbdudek wrote: »
    I didn't see this fixed in the latest incremental patch. I am assuming its still broken?

As @solonhh_ESO mentioned, this has been fixed as of today's patch (which EU will be getting tonight.) If you're on the NA PC/Mac megaserver, please give it a try when you have a chance?
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's guild group dungeon night tonight, so I'm hoping to try this out tonight and see if we get our rewards. Mind you, last week when we did the same thing we all got our rewards even though we were a fully pre-formed group, so a positive result clearly won't be absolute proof that it's fixed as it wasn't always happening.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Acharnor
    Acharnor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elloa wrote: »
    just want to add my feedback regarding this problem.

We created a group tonight, 4 players of various level (lvl 22, lvl 33, Vet16, Vet16) all in Daggerfall Covenant, queued as tank, healers 2 DD and we had to wait a very long time.
    We tried different method to see if something was changing, and in between our test we were disbanding the group everytime (to reset the group finder).
    We tried with the Vet16 queuing
    We tried with the lowbie player queuing
    We tried to have everyone with the 32 clients

Lastely, we remade a group and decided to wait. After 20 min, we get teleported.

I gave up and abandoned the GF with the premade cross alliance group I had formed b/c it was taking forever. Then I travelled to the dungeon and everyone teleported to me but that scaled the dungeon to v16 as I was the leader and my group mates stayed at their levels. We were ok b/c they were low- middling vets but if we had any lower level people would have been bad. Love to see that time thing fixed b/c its a great feature.

Celebrate for life is short but sweet for certain.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Is there any update on the long queue times with a premade group (have you found the problem? if so, is a fix in testing?) I haven't seen it in the patch notes so just wondering.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Is there any update on the long queue times with a premade group (have you found the problem? if so, is a fix in testing?) I haven't seen it in the patch notes so just wondering.

A fix for this is currently being tested. If it passes, it'll go into one of the upcoming incremental patches.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Rozyn
    Rozyn
    ✭✭
    I'm a noob, is an "incremental patch" the weekly one or is it more like a hotfix? This queue bug is killing my little group, we were so excited to play cross-faction.
  • Brugaz
    Brugaz
    ✭✭
    Rozyn wrote: »
    I'm a noob, is an "incremental patch" the weekly one or is it more like a hotfix? This queue bug is killing my little group, we were so excited to play cross-faction.

incremental patch means one of those weekly ones :)
    (PC/EU) - | @Brugaz |
  • mertusta
    mertusta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Today I did 2 dungeons with my two characters. None of them granted me dungeon reward... Broken as hell..
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is this envelope/daily reward you pc players speak of??
  • Deceptive_Yoshi
    Deceptive_Yoshi
    ✭✭✭
    Destyran wrote: »
    What is this envelope/daily reward you pc players speak of??

They added a feature in the TG update so that lfg random dungeons now give a reward of 100k xp and a crate of goodies that arrive in mail when you finish a random dungeon.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cbdudek wrote: »

As @solonhh_ESO mentioned, this has been fixed as of today's patch (which EU will be getting tonight.) If you're on the NA PC/Mac megaserver, please give it a try when you have a chance?
    So @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I hate to tell you this, but in some cases this still isn't working. I already did a /bug for this in-game, but here's what just happened to me.

I queued solo for a random normal dungeon after picking up the pledges (I always grab the pledges before queuing for a random dungeon because there's a decent chance that random dungeon will be the day's pledge).

I got put into a group doing non-vet White-Gold Tower (the day's vet pledge). The 3 of them were already in the dungeon, but hadn't killed any of the bosses yet. They had killed the mobs on the way to the first boss, but not the first boss.

Part way through the dungeon (at the boss fight with the 3 dragonknights) one of our group members dropped group, and we got a replacement through the queue.

We proceeded to complete the dungeon. At least one of the other people in the group was doing the dungeon for the first time and got the dungeon quest completed, and at least 2 other people in the group had queued for a random dungeon. Nobody got the random dungeon XP or rewards. We got credit for completing the pledge (except for the guy who came in after we had already killed the first pledge boss), but nobody got the random dungeon rewards.

So this is still an issue.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • jimmulvaney
    jimmulvaney
    ✭✭✭
    This is still happening. Me being the Tank and a Healer friend of mine were grouped together. We queued for a random normal to get that sweet 101k after popping a Psijic Ambrosia, we picked up two random DPS in no time and was on our way to the Crypt of Hearts. After breezing thru it only the two random DPS got their reward and XP. My friend got her XP but no reward and could really care less about it, but I got absolutely nothing! Nomail ever arrived and the bars on my skill progression and character screen, never budged! Problem is that I was in WW form when I killed the boss because I am trying to level those morphs. So if something is going to be done to my account retroactively it needs to be with the Ambrosia bonus and applied to my WW morphs. I have literally already maxed out all other skills and their morphs. (class, weapons, armor, world (except vamp and WW), guilds, and crafting.
  • Daraxina
    Daraxina
    ✭✭
    It hasn't happened to me, but it has happened to my partner.
    She showed me the video she took to prove it, as she was watching it herself to make sure.
    She was in a group of two people, healer and Tank, then got paired with two randoms. Did the dungeon, tank got the reward for the daily instantly.
    She did not.
    Checked her daily - it was still blue, not green.
    She joined another dungeon right away with the same Tank - again paired with two randoms and got the XP and letter rewards immediately after completing the second dungeon.

Update: She's just informed me the same thing happened today as well as yesterday, different dungeon, again only got reward and completion after the second dungeon of the day.

She says she's suspecting it's to force Rare Healers to play double the dungeons so groups find a healer quicker...but that can't be the case...can it?
  • Puxo1105
    Puxo1105
    Me and my mate have problem too. We need to do random daily dungeon 2 times in a row, both on main (lvl50) and alts (lvl25~)
    Its only the leader that gets the "reward" from random
  • Dizeazed_MC
    Dizeazed_MC
    Soul Shriven
    This has been happening to me all week, since Sunday night/Monday morning (Oct 23rd and 24th). I'm assuming they implemented the patch months back, but something appears to be off since the implementation of the holiday festival... I don't know why but the xp and mail bonuses just quit on me, cold turkey. Anyone else?
  • b.makusub17_ESO
    Yes - I was playing with my kid and we in a group just the two of us on 10/30. I was the crown as Tank and my kid was a Healer. I queued as crown into random daily normal. We picked up 2 DPS and completed the dungeon. I got the 101k xp where as she did not. This happened to us twice (different days). I had my kid wear the crown and then she got the xp. Strange but seems to be if you are already in a small group, only the leader receives the XP.
  • N2woR
    N2woR
    ✭✭✭
    I have never had a reward for random dungeons, I was unaware that you even got them! I'd run 2 or 3 a day before one tam patch and not once have I got a mail so whether or not this is still bugged or just something my end I don't know.... Ive always gotten the exp though
    Edited by N2woR on November 1, 2016 9:55PM
    [PS4]
    Guilds
    Snowborn Wolf Pack Elite
    Snowborn Wolf Pack
    Toons
    Grim Myth - Nord DK Tank
    Just Grim - Redguard Stam Sorc

• Dizeazed_MC
    Dizeazed_MC
    Soul Shriven
    I'm still having this happen. I play with a friend and we have to run a random dungeon once while he is the group leader, where he will get the XP bonus and reward, then we have to run it again while I am the group leader so I get the XP bonus and reward.... Admins, any update on this?