The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

A guild for anything and anyone. The Society of Silence.

CourtneyManson
Welcome to the The Society of Silence. This is an Xbox One guild and is primarily Aldmeri dominion but I'd love to take any alliance in. This guild is fairly new so I need wonderful people such as yourselves to help me create a thriving community. I will be doing a raffle for a 14 day Xbox live gold card on March 22nd for my guild members to celebrate the arrival of the thieves guild! This guild will be a relaxed environment and your new family. Your family is here to make your ESO experience even better. This is the guild for anything and everything and anyone! I mainly focus on crafting so I have converted the guild bank to a crafting resources bank and I'm willing to find anything you need that's not in the bank. I also want players who love to do other things. For example: Want to do PvP? Group up and let’s obliterate our foes. Want to stick to PvE? Cool deal. Let me gear up and I’ll be on my way to go dungeon crawling or questing with you. Want to buy or sell? Let’s get trading. Enjoy crafting or need something crafted? Just ask a family member and we will help you right out. Want to immerse yourself in some roleplay? I’d love to start. Lonely and want to chit chat about overthrowing the government and what not? I’m your gal. Bored and want to knock out some achievements? Skyshard hunting with the fam maybe. No dues are going to be required ever. After all, you are going to be family. Members will be able to update their member note to let the family know what they have to offer (i.e. Free werewolf/vampire bites, master blacksmith, PvP, roleplaying, etc.) Once you've received your invitation to the guild, I would absolutely love if you invited people you enjoy playing with so we have a wide array of personalities and interests. So what do you say? Want to put the laughter in manslaughter? Want to put the fun in funeral? Want to put the hot in psychotic? You can contact me at anytime or leave a comment below. My gamertag is CourtneyManson.
  • Hum4noidtyph00n
    Hum4noidtyph00n
    Soul Shriven
    My GT is Hum4noidtyph00n (zeros in typh00n). I've been playing about a week and never been in a guild before. I'd love to give/receive any help.
  • CourtneyManson
    My GT is Hum4noidtyph00n (zeros in typh00n). I've been playing about a week and never been in a guild before. I'd love to give/receive any help.

I'll send an invite later today. You can message me on xbox anytime you need help/have questions ^~^
  • zbr00_ESO
    zbr00_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    GT is RevanDemos would love Invite. wood elf, AD, lvl 17 looking for a good guild
    Edited by zbr00_ESO on March 15, 2016 3:21PM
  • CourtneyManson
    zbr00_ESO wrote: »
    GT is RevanDemos would love Invite. wood elf, AD, lvl 17 looking for a good guild
    Sorry! I just saw this. I'll send you an invite next time I log on ^~^ wood elf squad tho