The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

login issues

MarcoPolo
MarcoPolo
✭✭✭
Cant log in on eu server, on Game startup I get "could not retrieve annoucements" and then it rather crashes from there or gets to character select and just loads and loads
  • RabidHellBunny
    Snap, been trying for 30mins or more. Very frustrating as I am trying to secure our guild traders.
    Guild Master for Knights of the Blade - XB1, EU Guild.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't login either, just keeps coming up with login failed and either connection to server timed out or an unknown error has occurred.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The servers are down, they are patching them with 2.3.5

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    The servers are down, they are patching them with 2.3.5
    Yeah, PS4 UE players feels exactly the same.

But i think that you should definitely check where you responding: it's X1 forum ;)
    Edited by Sugaroverdose on March 7, 2016 12:53PM
  • BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭
    ERROR 301 (3:1:653:10060)

unable to connect to sever. Please try again. Should the problem persist, contact Custom Support.

XB1 EU server. This was posted AFTER the info on the banner that the problem was resolved.

Was playing this morning fine and then got booted. Cannot get back in again.
  • aConsoleCouple
    ERROR 315 (3:3:434:0) Also after they said the issue was fixed.
  • Steel_Brightblade
    Steel_Brightblade
    ✭✭✭✭
    ERROR 301 (3:1:653:10060)

unable to connect to sever. Please try again. Should the problem persist, contact Custom Support.

XB1 EU server. This was posted AFTER the info on the banner that the problem was resolved.

Was playing this morning fine and then got booted. Cannot get back in again.

Same here, still can't get in.
  • Voidnova
    Voidnova
    ✭✭
    Yeah i can't get in either.. "Requesting character load..." im stuck there :/
    Blood for the pact!
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Greetings all! To keep discussion and updates consolidated, we're going to close this thread and redirect conversation to an active thread which is being updated for all EU realms - PC, XBone, and PS4. Please be sure to keep things constructive so we can keep you up to date when we have updates to provide.

Updated with newest link
    Edited by ZOS_MollyH on March 7, 2016 7:33PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.