The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[RUSTY OLD DRAGONS] PC/NA PVX

• jacobd.canaanb14_ESO
    jacobd.canaanb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Would really like an invite! @even-flow is the name!
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    Invites have been sent.
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    @Banjoben when I try sending a invite to you, I get account not found now.
  • Lord_Chonus
    Lord_Chonus
    ✭✭
    Flintgold wrote: »
    @Banjoben when I try sending a invite to you, I get account not found now.

I forgot to add @Banjoben12 that's it haha sorry about that.
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    Guild is currently full but we do daily inactive cleanups so we should have a invite out to you soon.
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    All invites have been sent.
  • Foxy_Nerd
    Foxy_Nerd
    Hello I was wondering if yall are still full or if there is a way I can apply and be on some sort of standby list.

thank you
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    Yes Foxy. Fastest way to get a invite is to apply on our guilds website but asking for a invite here with your account name will get a invite sent out to you. If a spot is not open at the time, a invite will be sent out as soon as one becomes available.
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    All outstanding invites have been sent.
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    Once again, all outstanding invites have been sent. Currently 3 spaces open.
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    All outstanding invites have been sent.
  • Slurms
    Slurms
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, Flintgold. I've recently started playing again after a hiatus since around a couple months after launch. I just started fresh on the Ebonheart side as all of my old guild who pushed to play on DC have since stopped playing. Anywho, I'm still pretty clueless about a lot with the game but I'm enjoying my time back thus far and I'd like to find a good fit in a guilld.

ROD sounds like it may be my sort of guild, so if you've still got room, I'd love an invite! My account name is SlurmsMP.

Thanks!
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    Currently 2 open spaces in the guild & 5 outstanding invites. If you are not one of the 2 that get in, we'll send out another round of invites once more spaces open up.
  • dyurik
    dyurik
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested if you still have room - @vegasten

Thanks!
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    Account not found when trying to invite @vegasten. Please insure you are on the NA PC version of the game and that your account name is correct.
  • dyurik
    dyurik
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry...@vegas10
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    All outstanding invites have been sent. If you wish to join, please double check that you are playing the NA, PC version of the game and that you use your correct account name so that we can send you a invite.
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    Outstanding invites have all been sent & accepted. Currently 4 spots open but will fill fast.
  • malicel
    malicel
    I'de like an invite. username is Malicel and character name is Maxilia.
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    All outstanding invites have been sent & accepted.
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    All outstanding invites have been sent & accepted. After todays cleanup, there are currently 7 spots open & filling up fast.
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    Outstanding invites have been sent & just cleared a small amount of inactives.
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    To the person who applied to join with the name Axerioz, that name & account name do not exsist in the eso na pc version of the game. If you are playing on the correct server & got your name wrong, please reapply with the correct name & we will get a invite sent out to you.
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    All outstanding applications have been accepted. Currently 4 spots open.
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    We now have a style website for those looking for quality pictures of all the different motifs. It's still under construction but there is enough there to give you a good idea of what it all looks like.

undauntedbystyle.com
  • FuriousMonk313
    I would like an invite.... 40 yr. old gamer here
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    Invite has been sent to @FuriousMonk313. Sorry for the delay, hurricane stopped in to say hello.
  • Arcaenin
    Arcaenin
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite @arcaenin. Thanks in advance.
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    "account not found" when trying to send a invite to @Arcaenin
  • Stizzled
    Stizzled
    Soul Shriven
    Are you guys still recruiting? Been lurking around your website and you guys seem like the type of guild I'd like to be a part of. Would love an invite. @Stizzled