The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[RUSTY OLD DRAGONS] PC/NA PVX

Flintgold
Flintgold
✭✭
We are looking for players who are looking for more than just another trade guild. A place to call home where you can do trade as well as feel comfortable & a part of the guild. We aim to do all content the game has to offer & offer regular guild events as well as weekly raffles & auctions.

We primarily are Ebonheart Pact focused. We fight for EP in Cyrodiil but the main reason we are EP focused is to ensure there are no complications when trying to group up with friends you make within the guild in cyrodiil. While all factions are welcome in Rusty Old Dragons, we encourage all members to have at least one EP character to ensure that you can participate in any guild events.

We accept all levels of players. We firmly believe in enjoying the game over anything else. Weather you like to take your time leveling or rush to cap to experience the end game content, do it because you want to do it, not just to meet someone elses expectations.

We are a mature guild. While this can be hard to explain, if you feel like the only adult in a kindergarten class when on your guilds teamspeak or reading your guilds chat, we may be the place for you. It's not to say that we do not cut up or goof off...it's just a different level of humor. While any age is welcome to join the guild as long as they behave themselves in chat, we do require you be 18 years old or older to join the our teamspeak server.

Anyone wishing to join can contact @Flintgold in game or apply on the guilds website www.RustyOldDragons.com . If you apply on the website, please ensure you use your in game account <@&gt; name with the correct spelling. Website applications will be accepted after you have been successfully recruited into the guild in game.

We hope to see you soon. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask as a reply to this post.
Edited by Flintgold on November 12, 2016 9:48PM
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    Lager, your invite has been sent and will be waiting for you in game.
  • Lagerfueled
    Lagerfueled
    ✭✭
    Flintgold wrote: »
    Lager, your invite has been sent and will be waiting for you in game.

I have only been in the guild for a few days, but the guild is very nice and chatty, with lots of folks on. The leaders are all extremely nice as well. I would definitely recommend this guild to anyone looking for a new place to hang out and have fun!
    Member of Remnants of Hope Online Gaming Community. Looking for a great guild? Look us up!
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    Guild is now full & at a point of only being able to accept new members as current ones go inactive. Feel free to apply if you would like to join. If we have room or are able to make room, we will send a invite out to you. If not, we will let you know that we are full & send a invite out to you when a spot becomes available. Invites will be sent out on a first come first serve basis.
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    Syn your invite has been sent.
  • SamRothstein
    Signing up now
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    All outstanding join requests have now been accepted.
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    Thundershot, your invite has been sent out & should be waiting for you when you log in next.
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    All outstanding join request have now been accepted.
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    Flanigan, your invite has been sent & should be waiting for you the next time you log in. If not, you can contact me again or get a invite sent out by registering on our guilds website.
  • Lagerfueled
    Lagerfueled
    ✭✭
    I can confirm that this is a great guild to be a part of. Everyone is helpful and friendly.
    Member of Remnants of Hope Online Gaming Community. Looking for a great guild? Look us up!
  • ShavriShadowpath
    ShavriShadowpath
    Soul Shriven
    If you are still recruiting. I would love an invite if you are so inclined. I really want to start getting through some of the PVE content(that I never managed to get through with a very quiet self focused guild i.e. Dungeons, Trials ect.) but I also adore Cryrodiil PvP.

I don't I don't mind helping out even if its something silly and much of the loot I get I can use goes straight to the bank. Someone might as well use it if I cant.

Currently as of 10:48MT I am reinstalling ESO due to crashing issues. So it might be a day or so before I can get back on. But after that I will try to be as active as working from home will allow (which is more then the average).

Best wishes.
    "You may look into the water and see deep visions, but in truth, in fact, the pool is naught but a mirror." -Thornlost-
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    Hello Shavri, I'll be happy to send you a invite but I will need your in game name to do so. You can post it here if you want but you can also get a invite sent out by applying on our guilds website or catching me in game.
  • ShavriShadowpath
    ShavriShadowpath
    Soul Shriven
    I went and applied through your guild site. I am still fighting crashing issues, but I think we have narrowed it down to our CPU and a fan, so I will try my utmost to be on and functioning, but until new parts start coming it, I may be a little spotty in attendance.
    Best Wishes
    "You may look into the water and see deep visions, but in truth, in fact, the pool is naught but a mirror." -Thornlost-
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    All outstanding invite requests have been sent.
  • Drivan
    Drivan
    40 year old Video Game Addict looking for a group to that is willing to take in a Templar Healer/DPS and show me how to rock it in ESO.

Would love to get into a guild that does more than just buy and sell trying to get rich in the virtual world.

My claims to fame are all in SWTOR, so none of that stuff matters here, but I do see myself as a decent healer. At least I'm helping get groups through Gold pledges on a regular basis without much problem or difficulty.

Anyway, if you need another old timer, I'm your guy! You can contact me on @Drivan in game.

Thanks for your time!
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    Every day we are having to boot less & less inactives. All outstanding invite requests have been sent.
  • Lucifer_Malice
    Lucifer_Malice
    ✭✭✭
    I am looking for a mature social guild. I was in ROD for a few days, but was inactive the days after I joined and when I returned I needed a spot for what I thought was an active PvP guild. didn't work out and looking for an ESO family.
    The Dude abides.
    The past exists only in our memories, the future only in our plans. The present is our only reality. The tree that you are aware of intellectually, because of that small time lag, is always in the past and therefore is always unreal. Any intellectually conceived object is always in the past and therefore unreal. Reality is always the moment of vision before the intellectualization takes place. There is no other reality. - Robert M. Pirsig
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is completely off topic but...

My roleplay group in Pathfinder are playing Rise of the Runelords and are called the Rusty Dragons naming themselves after the tavern in Sandpoint. Now I know what happens to them when they retire... :sweat_smile:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Ramelia
    Ramelia
    Hi, I would love to have an invite to the guild please. @Ramelia

Thanks
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    Invite has been sent.
  • PrinceOfWorms
    PrinceOfWorms
    ✭✭
    I submitted an application. I'm still very new, and not yet level 10. But I'm level 8 and its fair to say Ill make it to 10 tomorrow or later today. I hope yall dont mind that I"m new to ESO. I'm not new to the series. :)
    Yes, such will you be- Queen of every grace. When the last sacramental words are said; and beneath grass and flowers that lovely face moulders among the dead.
    Then, O Beloved, whisper to the worm that crawls up to devour you with a kiss that I still guard in memory the dear form of love that comes to this.
  • andrzej.bejgerb16_ESO
    Invite please! Send it to @WolfHound147
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    Invites have been sent to Prince & Wolf.
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    Prince, your application was removed as it's been most of a week and you still have not accepted the guild invite. If you still wish to join, please reapply & double check that you are playing the NA PC version of the game.
  • Taisynn
    Taisynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a really nice and helpful guild. They are very chatty, active, and always willing to have a discussion. I like it. They also have a regular guild trader every week.
    PC - @Taisynn - NA - CP 268
    Shizuko url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvZa0PPdzAfUv9h_rd8J2vwc1B4NnZGkPL_n4WfgYfs/edit?usp=sharing"]RP Profile[/url - Bosmer - LVL50 - Nightblade 50 Provisioning, 50 Woodworking, 50 Clothing, 50 Alchemy Ebonhart Pact
    Nev'e - Bosmer - LVL 18 - Templar 50 Enchanting Ebonhart Pact

Proud Member of the Guilds:
    Rusty Old Dragons (Trade) | Children of Skyrim (RP/EP) | Goldleaf Acquisitions (RP/EP)
    Spicy Economics (Trade) | The Jackals (RP/EP)
  • Lord_Chonus
    Lord_Chonus
    ✭✭
    I would like to join too if possible
  • Flintgold
    Flintgold
    ✭✭
    You can get a invite sent out by applying on our guilds website. If asking for a invite through this forum, please include your @ account name.
  • Lord_Chonus
    Lord_Chonus
    ✭✭