Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for EST friendly Adult Gamer Guild - Faction AD

Gung
Gung
Soul Shriven
Looking for a PVE/PVP, Eastern Standard Time, Adult Gamer friendly Aldmeri Dominion Guild! Also wish for this guild to have active people in voice chat channels that like to group up for PVE or PVP at any time. I mostly play Monday - Thursday from 4PM - 9PM and on the weekends pretty much all morning, afternoon, or night depending on what is going on. I also play with my wife - who plays often although not as much as me. Looking for an Adult orientated guild that likes to relax and at the same time has folks who have a good sense of humor and aren't too worried about politics, drama, or being pc.
  • Hordemasterr
    What's your GT? Maybe everlasting conquest would be a good fit for you, I also game with my wife, and we are a community oriented guild that just happens to be exceptionally well at trials.
  • ForlornBeliever
    If you're still looking for a guild, I can invite you to the Bloodborne Rogues. We're always looking for more members. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. GT= Vengeful Wyvern
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • lazarusrevives
    65677137.jpg

Stonebrawlers of Highvale. New guild, growing steadily. Laid back and helpful. Recruiting active members with mics 18+ preferred. 21+ officers. Weekly lotto deal. We use the Line App and Facebook to supplement the game and help with communication. Just pm me LazarusRevives or MorganMojo to toke...i mean join. lol
    It's green so it's nature! XD