The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

THE IRON ORDER: Reformed Crafting/Trading Guild

jimmy.langley1ub17_ESO
jimmy.langley1ub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
The Iron Order has reformed its ranks from general guild to Crafting/Trading Guild. We are seeking new members and are open to all. We offer free dues for all that enroll now. We have crafters and traders skilled in the arts of every craft. We offer a fleshed out ranking system that gives our members goals to work towards for the benefit of themselves as well as the guild. Overall, we are ran by a council so no one person has the say in anything. The council consists of long time friends and is open to all who seek to earn a spot. We range from casual players to 35yr old neck beards dwelling in the basement. We were currently a 200+ general guild but scrapped everything to repurpose and show our dedication to our members. If you are interested in contributing then message the author here or ox Haji xo in game. We await your arrival.

Edit One:
-We currently offer build dev assistance on all races and classes for just about any purpose.
-We offer crafting tips and tricks for all areas.
-Free Crafting when mats are provided.
-Dedicated Mats farmers.
Edited by jimmy.langley1ub17_ESO on March 5, 2016 10:16PM
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me....you can fool me but I can't get fooled again - GWB
  • FlatWhelp894529
    GT: WackoMantella14
  • Tida2Yuna
    Tida2Yuna
    Would like to join.GT: kyaribobon
    Thanks
  • ALeoCat_ESO
    ALeoCat_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    GT TherionMEC
  • xXTomahawkXx
    xXTomahawkXx
    ✭✭
    Gt: Rok N Rule
    Thanks!
  • CrunchyCookie
    GT: CrunchyCookie - would appreciate and invite :)
    1. Vet 8 Nightblade - DC
    2. Sorcerer - AD currently leveling up
  • jimmy.langley1ub17_ESO
    jimmy.langley1ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you all for the interest. I will be adding you today when I log on.
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me....you can fool me but I can't get fooled again - GWB
  • luckybush56
    My GT is dreadtadpole953,inv plz tyvm!will donate everyweek!
  • abirdman24
    My gamer tag is Abirdman24,, I can't wait
    Live in the light, but play in the dark
  • mizchiv
    mizchiv
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Mizchiv
  • assassinbeast52
    assassinbeast52
    Soul Shriven
    GT: assassinbeast52
  • baldguy50
    baldguy50
    Would like to join.

gamer tag is : baldguy50

Thanks.
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been told I ought to join a craft/trade guild. I am basically a loner though and play odd hours so I don't run into other players (I treat ESO like a single-player TES game). I've been around since the beginning but have only recently begun to play more seriously though that is still being lackadaisical for most. This is my first MMO so I don't really know the ropes of guildiness. Still, I'm a nice old lady and won't bother anyone. My GT is The Lady Bastet
    Scura di Notte - Altmer Nightblade (gear)
    Lalin del Sombra - Bosmer Sorcerer (alchemy/enchanting)
    Angevin Sarkany - Bosmer Dragonknight
    Alkemene Velothi - Dunmer Warden (Morrowind)
    Sanna yos'Phalen - Altmer Sorcerer (provisioning)
    Cosima di Mattina -Altmer Sorcerer
    Naria Andrano - Dunmer Templar
    Luca della Serata - Redguard Templar
  • thehiltons29ub17_ESO
    Invite....Killer2969