Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

What platform do you prefer?

• WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Desktop PC gamer since the days that Doom was installed from a 5 1/4" floppy

Bp8eKxuCAAI95Qo.jpg

PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Playstation 4
    Got ESO for PC and PS4 but still prefer it on PS4.

Though I still play PC games too, it's just that I cba starting all over to get 400+ CPs on PC tbh and I'm so used to the console controls on there anyway.
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

• Guppet
    Guppet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playstation 4
    Egonieser wrote: »
    Guppet wrote: »
    NativeJoe wrote: »
    What system (specs please) are you running this game on? What are your frame rates? What resolution are you playing at? settings typically ran? amount of addons?

Poll is a bit pointless. Forums are far more popular with PC players. I used to be PC, but moved to PS4. Seems far more populated on PS4 than it did on PC. The population I see on euro PS4 DC side, is very close to PC launch levels. There are groups of players waiting for dolmans and world bosses. Not seen that on PC since launch.

Same on PC - ever since they won the MMO award, the servers have been swamped with players, a lot more than it was a year ago.
    Not sure when you quit PC, but currently it's exactly as you describe here on PC too.

Quit the PC version just about when it went free to play. Saw the huge gap with no content on the horizon and thought sod it. Luckily I had already paid for the PC to PS4 transfer. Only just came to PS4 a couple of weeks ago. It took that long for me to get over the drop in graphics quality. Now I can't remember how much nicer it looked on my PC. Definitely feels much better on a game pad and sofa though.

Glad that even PC is doing well. Maybe the future is very bright for ESO. Certainly helps that they need to do decent quarterly updates to generate revenue, rather than resting on their laurels, like they were.

Still trying to catch up on ESO live shows though :(
    Edited by Guppet on March 5, 2016 4:08PM
  • NativeJoe
    NativeJoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Desktop
    Guppet wrote: »
    NativeJoe wrote: »
    What system (specs please) are you running this game on? What are your frame rates? What resolution are you playing at? settings typically ran? amount of addons?

Poll is a bit pointless. Forums are far more popular with PC players. I used to be PC, but moved to PS4. Seems far more populated on PS4 than it did on PC. The population I see on euro PS4 DC side, is very close to PC launch levels. There are groups of players waiting for dolmans and world bosses. Not seen that on PC since launch.

WE shall see. was actually curious about this myself. alot more ps4 players then I expected
    650cp+ Sorcerer 100+ days /played
    Broken'Stick North American Server
    https://www.twitch.tv/trixytricks
  • xellink
    xellink
    ✭✭✭
    Mac
    Mac and cheese. I have work that I need to do on a Mac and the hardware can run high on pve and med in pvp. No need to bother with Drivers, just hop into work and play.

I would otherwise pick linux but it's unsupported in the game. The use of OpenGL is good though as linux users have reported better performance on wine than other mmos. Therefore I support mac because of OpenGL.
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Desktop
    And CHEESE
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • pecheckler
    pecheckler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playstation 4
    The game is more lively, enjoyable, and relaxing on PS4 than it is on PC, so i play it on PS4. However if I could play the same characters on both platforms then I would likely play 50/50 depending on the activity.
    End the tedious inventory management game.
  • Dradhok
    Dradhok
    ✭✭✭
    I played on PS4 so PC is my favorite. Too many important features missing from PS4 like add ons and text chat.
  • theher0not
    theher0not
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Desktop
    PC all the way, for all games. In my opinion it is worth spending some extra money on a good pc instead of a console. My pc is 4 or 5 years old and it is still works great and is able to play most games without any problem (my nivida card just like to mess with me sometimes, but it is an easy fix)

Edit: Laptop is good too but ATM I don't use one
    Edited by theher0not on March 7, 2016 12:10AM