The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO joke

SemiD4rkness
SemiD4rkness
✭✭✭✭✭
It's a good one, be prepared:

Stamina Sorcerer hahaha :D

c43.jpg

Edited by SemiD4rkness on February 29, 2016 4:07PM
  • khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

c43.jpg

Khajit racials.

P2P offered you 'hell yeah!' moments. F2P offers you 'thank god its over' moments.
  • nordickittyhawk
    nordickittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

c43.jpg

Khajit racials.

Templar House
  • SemiD4rkness
    SemiD4rkness
    ✭✭✭✭✭

c43.jpg

Khajit racials.

cat_1-jpg.jpg
  • GreenGhostMan
    GreenGhostMan
    ✭✭✭

I understand that stam sorcs are underpowered in this game, but don't you think it should be that way? "Stamina sorcerer" is an oxymoron. It kind of bothers me when people complain about their stam sorcs being weak. If you've played any RPG games, you should know that sorcerers are ALWAYS magic based. Going into character creation, it should be common knowledge that a stamina based sorcerer will be weak. Making them proficient in stamina and physical combat goes against basic RPG concepts.

I don't think ZOS should have made any stamina abilities for sorcerers. That's like having a barbarian/warrior class and complaining about it being weak in magic.
    Alozar [] AD [] vet7 High Elf Templar
    Dronus Agni [] AD [] 9 Redguard DK
    Vaden Luxor [] AD [] 4 Redguard Templar
  • SemiD4rkness
    SemiD4rkness
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I understand that stam sorcs are underpowered in this game, but don't you think it should be that way? "Stamina sorcerer" is an oxymoron. It kind of bothers me when people complain about their stam sorcs being weak. If you've played any RPG games, you should know that sorcerers are ALWAYS magic based. Going into character creation, it should be common knowledge that a stamina based sorcerer will be weak. Making them proficient in stamina and physical combat goes against basic RPG concepts.

I don't think ZOS should have made any stamina abilities for sorcerers. That's like having a barbarian/warrior class and complaining about it being weak in magic.

But but this game has ELDER SCROLLS in its name :(

Btw @FENGRUSH @Alucardo What do you guys think about his statement?
    Edited by SemiD4rkness on February 29, 2016 5:06PM
  • sirrmattus
    sirrmattus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO is the joke
    Ebonheart Pact - North American Server
    - THE MORALES -
  • SecretAtoz
    SecretAtoz
    ✭✭✭
    Templar House

Mind if you tell me what is this joke about and why it is called a Templar House? Thanks!
  • LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stam sorcs arent even bad if you dont suck at the game
    May the Schwartz be with you.
    EP/XB1/NA

• SemiD4rkness
    SemiD4rkness
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stam sorcs arent even bad if you dont suck at the game

No they aren't bad, they're in pair with Stam templars its just that all other builds are way better :D
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SecretAtoz wrote: »
    Templar House

Mind if you tell me what is this joke about and why it is called a Templar House? Thanks!

From the transcript of a recent episode of ESO Live:

" 'I'm more about putting down areas of protection and I want to stand in these, and like this is, this is sort of like my house and if you come into my house it's gonna be bad for you' instead of 'I'm really good at running away or whatever.' So it helps distinguish the Templar from the other classes..."

That quote came in answer to a question about why Templars don't have better mobility/speed buffs, and the quotation marks indicate the perspective of an ideal Templar from Wrobel's perspective.

Edited by tinythinker on February 29, 2016 5:12PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • ZOS_MollyH
    After review, we are going to leave this thread locked. It is not constructive, and it is heavily baiting.

Please be sure to review the Code of Conduct before you post to avoid disciplinary action against your account.
    Edited by ZOS_MollyH on February 29, 2016 6:38PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.