Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Who would win in a fight The three living false gods or a Dragonborn?

• KhajiitiLizard
    KhajiitiLizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vakieh wrote: »
    Also, everyone talking about the whole Amulet of Kings, Avatar of Akatosh situation needs to go replay Oblivion - becoming the Avatar DESTROYS THE AMULET. No way that's happening before its appointed time.

This is all theoretical in the first place.
    You use the Amulet of Kings in ESO without destroying it... it just lost its power for a while. But the unique situation in with the soulless one must have allowed the Amulet of Kings to remain. You can't have a soulless dragonborn because that's when someone has a dragon soul.
  • Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No the Three would beat the dragonborn with only just a wink.
    Geh was so hard to even understand the poll...
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes a Dragon Born would beat them at east during this time period.
    If its the Last Dragonborn in this scenario, defiently you see the Nerevarine did it and well he is weaker then the Dragonborn because he has no special powers, (sure Nerevar has Corupus but the DB can be a Vampire Lord and that kind of gives the Dragonborn Immortality Just like Corprus, Disease Resisatnce Just Like Corpus, Poison Resistance Just...oh wait Corpus doesn't grant poison resistance anyway the dragonborn bested the more powerful World Eater anyway..so the question should be could the Nerevarine defeat the World Eater?

An endgame Dragonborn after Absorbing Miraak who is even older the tribunal and Mastering the form of the Vampire Lord would destroy any of the 3 in a 1 on 1 battle because they would essentially be the 4th era alternate mirror version of Dagoth Ur if they were like that where instead of being an Ash Vampire their a Blood Vampire Lord and instead of Having power originating from Lorkhan you have the Strongest Thu'um the world has ever known (look at those similarties) the greybeards can make the throat of the world shake with a whisper, Alduin can cause Meteors to rain from the sky, imagine what a post Dragonborn/Dawnguard/MainQuest Dragonborn could do at full power, their Thu'um could most likely cause earthquakes and cause entire towns and stone buildings to collapse just from the aftershock.

Also here is a Fact, gods in ES are not that much more powerful then high tier Mortals, otherwise it's impossible to explain how someone such as the Incarnate started off as a nobody and within a year got powerful enough to do battle with gods.

Now if your not talking oh so supremo Dragonborn of the 4th era, then what about Miraak? he may even stand a good chance at defeating 1 of the 3 in a 1 on 1 fight, Wullhearth might stand a good chance as well, Almalexia did summon him to help her defeat the Akaviri so its obvious his power is significant even next to hers.
    Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on March 1, 2016 9:53AM
  • KhajiitiLizard
    KhajiitiLizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is not about the TES:V dragonborn but any dragonborn.
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    If its the Last Dragonborn, defiently you see the Nerevarine did it and well he is weaker then the Dragonborn because he has no special powers, (sure Nerevar has Corupus but the DB can be a Vampire Lord and that kind of gives the Dragonborn Immortality Just like Corprus, Disease Resisatnce Just Like Corpus, Poison Resistance Just...oh wait Corpus doesn't grant poison resistance anyway the dragonborn bested the more powerful World Eater anyway..so the question should be could the Nerevarine defeat the World Eater?

An endgame Dragonborn after Absorbing Miraak who is even older the tribunal and Mastering the form of the Vampire Lord would destroy any of the 3 in a 1 on 1 battle because they would essentially be the 4th era alternate version of Dagoth Ur if they were like that where instead of being an Ash Vampire their a Vampire Lord and instead of Having power originating from Lorkhan you have the Strongest Thu'um the world has ever known.

Also here is a Fact, gods in ES are not that much more powerful then high tier Mortals, otherwise it's impossible to explain how someone such as the Incarnate started off as a nobody and within a year got powerful enough to do battle with gods.

Now if your not talking oh so supremo Dragonborn of the 4th era, then what about Miraak? he may even stand a good chance at defeating 1 of the 3 in a 1 on 1 fight, Wullhearth might stand a good chance as well, Almalexia did summon him to help her defeat the Akaviri so its obvious his power is significant even next to hers.

the world devourer, time destroyer, end of 1 time to start a new- alduin also a shard of akatosh and lorkhans role to stop time!was destroyed (halted) to only postpone the ending. kalpa.
    all DBs and phrophosized beings die. any DB would decimate the 3. the power of the DB is greater then that of ALMSIVI with power coming from lorkhans heart.
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • Acsvf
    Acsvf
    ✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    I don't think there is a Dragonborn alive on Tamriel during the timeline of ESO.

Am I wrong in that? I could be wrong.
    Well, Miraak was alive long before, and he is alive in Skyrim.
    I'd think he's alive in ESO time.

EDIT: Right, on Tamriel. Didn't see that part.
    Edited by Acsvf on March 1, 2016 10:07AM
    @LightArray
    Lightarray Level 50 Dunmer Magicka Templar Healer

CP: 192

Add @Acsvf when quoting me to give me a notification!
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no competition. Not even a little. AT ALL. Keep in mind that these three self-proclaimed gods DEFEATED Mehrunes Dagon when he came over to Nirn and destroyed Mournhold.

The reasons for a Dragonborn standing no chance have been posted numerous times in this thread, most importantly that Vivec, Almalexia and Sotha Sil have unlimited access to the Heart of Lorkhan using Kagrenac's Tools.
    pre_1439202012__kagrenacs_tools.png
    (Left) Keening, (Middle) Wraithguard, (Right) Sunder

The Three would make yearly pilgrimages to centre of Red Mountain, where they replenish their god-like powers by tapping into the Heart of Lorkhan. Once Dagoth Ur awoke and regained his strength, they stopped as he was too powerful.

In Morrowind you find a weakened, barely-manageable Vivec. Almalexia has lost her mind, doing anything she can to hold onto her leadership/divine strength. Sotha Sil was slaughtered by Almalexia. The Three had even erected the Ghostfence to keep Dagoth Ur, his ash vampires, and the storm secluded.
    2180cfec0cd453f3540e5bc5737bf30e.jpg
    As you can see, a Dragonborn can certainly kill these Gods in TES3 like the Nerevarine. In ESO, there is no chance whatsoever though. Simple.

EDIT: This is all from what I remember. Pretty sure I am correct about everything here :smile:
    Edited by Vaoh on March 1, 2016 10:25AM
  • Emissary_Vex
    Emissary_Vex
    ✭✭
    Considering you kill Almalexia in the Tribunal expansion of Morrowind, I say yes because they obviously aren't all-powerful.

The only reason the Nevarine was able to fight the Tribunal was because they had already lost most of their power when Dagoth Ur stopped them from renewing it at the Heart of Lorkhan. They were no longer immortal.

Almalexia had almost entirely lost her powers and Vivec was using what power he had left to maintain the Ghostgate
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read again, red voters.

"During this time period"
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    Read again, red voters.

"During this time period"

Don't believe hype or be fooled by the propaganda of the false gods.

In this story, Uncle Viv is missing, Silly Sotha can't be bothered, Alma is weak - you have to do all the work.

Unfortunately in ESO you can't kill 'em, otherwise Alma would have had a taste of my whip ;)

• crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    of course not. i bet 1/100 of the power of heart of Lokhan is strong than a bless from akatosh.

citing a game as historic fact is not that convincing, considering Neverarine got killed by bugs, crabs, bears, and tiny bosses all the time.
  • Tannakaobi
    Tannakaobi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is not about the TES:V dragonborn but any dragonborn.

So it can be? therefore...
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would depend on "Which Dragonborn" were talking about here.

If it was one of the lesser Dragonborn(Ancient Nord Heros) then yes the Tribunal would probably win.

However if were talking about Miirak or the Last Dragonborn its a completely different story.

The Last Dragonborn is more then just a "Shezzarine" he is an aspect of Talos...when he dies he will be the 4th and final piece that makes up the Oversoul of the being we know as Talos(Tiber Septim, Wulfharth, Zurin Arctus,) the Last Dragonborn will be the fourth and final piece that pretty cements Talos as the single most powerful entity in TES Universe(he already is before this, but his merging with the Last Dragonborn pretty much puts his power out of reach of anyone else period)

If you listen to the Greybeards after completing the Way of the Voice they tell you this
    Lingrah krosis saraan Strundu'ul, voth nid balaan klov praan nau. - Long has the Stormcrown languished, with no worthy brow to sit upon.

Naal Thu'umu, mu ofan nii nu, Dovahkiin, naal suleyk do Kaan, naal suleyk do Shor, ahrk naal suleyk do Atmorasewuth. - By our breath we bestow it now to you in the name of Kyne, in the name of Shor, and in the name of Atmora of Old.

Meyz nu Ysmir, Dovahsebrom. Dahmaan daar rok. - You are Ysmir now, the Dragon of the North, hearken to it.
    Only 3 people in History have ever been refered to as Ysmir:
    1. Tiber Septim
    2. Wulfharth
    3. The Last Dragonborn

All part of the oversoul that makes up Talos, so The Last Dragonborn is indeed an Aspect or Avatar of Talos.Also, The Last Dragonborn is the only other person in history except Tiber Septim to not be turned to ash when spoken to by the Greybeards...even the Ash King himself was turned to Ash when he attempted this feat.

Both Talos and the The Last Dragonborn have a Red Dragon in their service.

Talos has Nafaalilargus
    The Last Dragonborn has Odahviing

Red Dragons are 2nd in power only to Alduin himself

The Last Dragonborn also defeated Alduin, a feat nothing short of Talos could accomplish. I know folks say Akatosh this and that about the events of Skyrim, but did anyone really think that the new 9th Divine Talos was going to allow Akatosh's Son to destroy mankind. To Destroy a World and people he refer to as loving dearly (Listen to Heimskur speech and such, Talos "loved his people")

He loved them so much that he not only achieved CHIM but he used CHIM in conjunction with the Voice to shout Cyrodiil into the land it is in the 4th era(and in ESO) transforming it from a Jungle into what it is now and done so retroactively across the timeline even into the past.

CHIM is "The Secret Syllable of Royalty" that Why Talos says:

"I Breath now In Royalty and Reshape this Land which is mine! I do this for you Red Legions"

"CHIM. Those who know it can reshape the land. Witness the home of the Red King Once Jungled." — Commentaries on the Mysterium Xarxes, Book Three - Mankar Cameron

He uses CHIM in Conjunction with the Th'uum to literlaly shout Cyrodiil from a Jungle into the land it is in the 4th era and this change is retroactive across the timeline so he even changes the Cyrodiil of the past...its pretty crazy the power Talos was able to amass

The Last Dragonborn also gets access to the Dragon Aspect Shouts that put him on a completely different power level. This is not to mention the Bend Will Shout would allow the Last Dragonborn to control the minds of the Tribunal...the Tribunal may have "the Powers of a God" but they have the "the Minds of a Mortal"

This is not to mention the Last Dragonborn has the Master Undead unkillable dragon Durnevir whom he can summon out of the Soul Cairn at will and the power Red Dragon Odahviing.

Oh and the Last Dragonborn can also call forth the Ancient Nordic Heros Gormlaith Golden Hilt, Hakon One-Eye, and Felldir The Old from Sovengarde whom are very powerful in their own right to fight by his side as a gift from Shor....

The Tribunal would beat most Dragonborns, would probably just barely edge out Miirak, but they would be no match for an aspect of Talos like the Last Dragonborn.

The Bend Will shout would allow the LBD to take control of their minds, because unlike Talos who achieved CHIM and later actually ascended to divinity to actually transform and become a God, the Tribunal are simply using the Power of the Heart but still very much have the minds of a mere mortal. Vivec achieved CHIM too, but he never truly ascended like Talos does.
    Edited by RinaldoGandolphi on March 1, 2016 3:02PM
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RinaldoGandolphi I like what you put in your post. However, you gotta look at more than just nitpicked quotes. I'm not the authority, but I know Elder Scrolls lore pretty well since I played these games like crazy. Favorite series

The Last Dragonborn was strong (obviously). Still a mortal, and although has a divine soul is not a god. He defeated Alduin, who is just a really strong, dangerous and angry dragon. Related to Akatosh due to being a dragon yet still just another dragon, who happens to be a SELF-proclaimed aspect of Akatosh but not a true god by any means either.

Important notes:
    - The Three False Gods had already defeated a Daedric Prince, plus they have access to the Heart of Lorkhan (this should be enough of a hint, if you know what this thing actually is).

- In Oblivion, Martin Septim uses the Amulet of Kings to summon an avatar of Akatosh (Aedra) and banishes a Daedric Prince

- In ESO, you use the power of the Amulet of Kings to imbue yourself with Akatosh's strength, and proceed to defeat a Daedric Prince

Skyrim was nice and all, but the Dragonborn aka mortal who can "Shout" does not stand a chance against a Daedric Prince, or any other gods such as the False Tribunal. You gotta Skyrim fanboy pretty hard to think the Last Dragonborn would have any sort of chance.

Remember Miraak? He was impaled by a tentacle, and I don't remember Hermaeus Mora ever being frightened by Miraak's apparent ability to use the Thu'um against him to control his mind. Attempting to control the mind of god would probably make you immediately go insane anyway. Imagine trying that on Uncle Sheo...
    28218-3-1355348182.jpg
    Edited by Vaoh on March 2, 2016 7:22AM
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Doncellius wrote: »
    There is no competition. Not even a little. AT ALL. Keep in mind that these three self-proclaimed gods DEFEATED Mehrunes Dagon when he came over to Nirn and destroyed Mournhold.

The reasons for a Dragonborn standing no chance have been posted numerous times in this thread, most importantly that Vivec, Almalexia and Sotha Sil have unlimited access to the Heart of Lorkhan using Kagrenac's Tools.

The Three would make yearly pilgrimages to centre of Red Mountain, where they replenish their god-like powers by tapping into the Heart of Lorkhan. Once Dagoth Ur awoke and regained his strength, they stopped as he was too powerful.

In Morrowind you find a weakened, barely-manageable Vivec. Almalexia has lost her mind, doing anything she can to hold onto her leadership/divine strength. Sotha Sil was slaughtered by Almalexia. The Three had even erected the Ghostfence to keep Dagoth Ur, his ash vampires, and the storm secluded.
    As you can see, a Dragonborn can certainly kill these Gods in TES3 like the Nerevarine. In ESO, there is no chance whatsoever though. Simple.

EDIT: This is all from what I remember. Pretty sure I am correct about everything here :smile:
    The Dragonborn bested Alduin and the CoC Bested Jyggalag, pretty sure if he can beat Alduin he can beat the Tribunal, that's kind of like saying if you can defeat a lich you can defeat a zombie because as powerful as you think ALMISIVI is they are still nothing to the more powerful World Eater who the Dragonborn defeated and Alduin is no joke, he is the Nordic Aspect of Aka just like Akatosh is the Imperial Aspect of Aka just like Auriel is the Aldmeri Aspect of Aka, Alduin would be just as powerful as Akatosh, he is just the Nordic version of him.
    Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on March 2, 2016 9:52AM
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He uses CHIM in Conjunction with the Th'uum to literlaly shout Cyrodiil from a Jungle into the land it is in the 4th era and this change is retroactive across the timeline so he even changes the Cyrodiil of the past...its pretty crazy the power Talos was able to amass

In case of Tiber Septim, imo its more about CHIM than being a Dragonborn...
    Doncellius wrote: »

The Dragonborn bested Alduin and the CoC Bested Jyggalag, pretty sure if he can beat Alduin he can beat the Tribunal, that's kind of like saying if you can defeat a lich you can defeat a zombie because as powerful as you think ALMISIVI is they are still nothing to the more powerful World Eater who the Dragonborn defeated and Alduin is no joke, he is the Nordic Aspect of Aka just like Akatosh is the Imperial Aspect of Aka just like Auriel is the Aldmeri Aspect of Aka, Alduin would be just as powerful as Akatosh, he is just the Nordic version of him.

Unfortunately in Skyrim Alduin was dumbed down to the point of being a joke. He's just a big bad dragon in this game, not a mighty World Eater he's supposed to be.
    I mean... There's a really huge power gap between lore Alduin and Alduin we meet in Skyrim.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on March 2, 2016 12:02PM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking that in ESO's current time period, the three living false gods would have more power than the dragonborn simply because they are still able to tap into the Heart of Lorkhan. The Dragonborn would have to be able to go to Red Mountain and destroy the heart of Lorkhan first, without the aid of Kagrenac's tools. Something not at all doable.

Keep in mind, Vivec has so much power, even in his weakened state during Morrowind he was still able to hold up that little moonlet over the city of Vivec.
    Edited by Tabbycat on March 2, 2016 11:32AM
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As we know from Morrowind and Oblivion...
    The Nerevarine did not kill Dagoth Ur in a fight... it's more like Dagoth was playing with him until he realized the Nerevarine had the knowledge how to destroy the heart of Lorkhan using Kagrenac's tools. Dagoth Ur, once awoken, seemed to have a stronger connection to the Heart of Lorkhan than Almsivi, that they did not understand.
    When the Tribunal was already weakened, Tiber Septim received Numidium as part of a treaty with Morrowind, and used it to conquer the Aldmeri Dominion. Yet before Dagoth Ur awoke, Almalexia was able to defeat Mehrunes Dagon in Mournhold, something that required an avatar of Akatosh, destroying the Amulet of Kings in Oblivion.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Xerosus
    Xerosus
    ✭✭✭
    Probably not Talos but any other Dragonborn including "The Last" and Miraak, yes. Also, don't compare the glory of Nerevar to the peasant soul sucker that is the Dragonborn in Skyrim.
  • CasNation
    CasNation
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, this is a far more hotly contested thread than I expected.

That said, you are all missing something really critical. Let me map it out:

Martin is a Dragonborn.
    Martin is played by Sean Bean.
    Sean Bean always dies.

Therefore, Dragonborn loses.

QED
    PC NA AD
    Gamma Fyr: Dunmer Sorcerer Stamina DPS (the Missing Sister...props to those who get the reference)
    Samekh Fyr: Dunmer Nightblade Magicka DPS
    Claire Le'Rouge: Breton Templar Heal/Tank (the Resplendent Bastion)
    Augustus Constantine: Imperial Nightblade PvP (Blackwater Bandit)
    Shadow-of-Sundered-Star: Altmer Dragonknight Lowbie
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I already killed em in like 2002-3 dood and I was just a regular old dunmer prisoner working for the Empire at the time. Lorkan's Heart got it too.
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well in Morrowind as the Nerevarine, I made Vivec my *** and took his shiny gauntlet, and that was on a character less powerful than a dragonborn. My dragonborn toon in Skyrim could crush all three at the same time.
    Edited by Solariken on March 2, 2016 9:01PM
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TX12001rwb17_ESO

Alduin is just a dragon. Probably the most powerful dragon to ever exist, but still just a dragon. He was so powerful that he claimed himself to be an aspect of Akatosh, but isn't actually a god by any means. His only relationship with Akatosh lied with him simply being a dragon.

If Alduin ever got the opportunity to try all of that World-Eater stuff in Morrowind during the time period of ESO, he would've been put down so fast by the Tribunal and I would pay 3,000 crowns to see it.

So much hype and he turned out to be one of the easier dragons to kill in Skyrim.
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    not all DB were shezarinnes. lets not forget the 3 are not gods. like the DB the 3 utilize a blessing from lorkhans heart. the 3 and the DBs use mortal bodies on a physical world with power imnued by a god!
    much like the divines once walked creatia their souls being disconnected from thrier flesh divinities to make mundus.
    each dragonborn had a role tto fulfill. touched by akatosh created from the heart of the world- lorkhans heart.
    both gods including alduin are fragments of aka-tusk.

a dragonborn has the blessing to stop daedric princes, halt plots to end mundus(time) only alduin can end time. DB blessing is a gift recieved from the time god.
    to invoke a god is only to wish death upon you.
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @americansteel
    Dragonborns are not gods. (with the exception of Talos who became a god, but wasn't during life)

The Dragonborn is not involved with the Heart of Lorkhan in any direct connection as the Tribunal is. Way too much of a stretch there. And what is this about the Dragonborn having a blessing to stop Daedric Princes and plots?

Something to keep in mind for the almighty Last Dragonborn: Prophesied individuals CAN make mistakes/die and mess everything up. For example, the Nerevarine could kill someone key to their prophesied journey in Morrowind, prompting a message appear:
    abbnmPE_700b.jpg
    The ONLY reason that Tamriel is in nearly as good a state as it is can be attributed to the save function! According to the way all lore works, neither the Nerevarine, Hero of Kvatch, or Last Dragonborn died to guards or Daedra thousands of times. A prophesy CAN be ruined though but since the characters we have played throughout TES games are super powerful they have not.

ESO Terms:

The Last Dragonborn is a V1 Stamina Dragonknight who wears 2medium/5heavy and spams light/heavy attacks with either sword/shield or inferno staff (without molten armaments). Likes to spam Stonefist because it looks cool as well as Fire Rune.

Almalexia is a V16 Magicka Sorc, Sotha Sil is a V16 Magicka Nightblade, Vivec is V16 Magicka Templar. They are grouped, and decked out in all BiS gear. Vivec is also Emperor.

In other words, please refer to this if you need to refresh lore stuffs :smile:
    http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
    Edited by Vaoh on March 3, 2016 5:50AM
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CasNation Yeah sorry about that!

I don't care much if someone disagrees with me but.... I guess it's when they start saying things that are so wrong you could look it up on the various Wikis in 30sec and figure it out that I respond.

Skyrim is really nice and all, but it's attracted way to much ONLY-Skyrim fanboism. It's like the rest of the series never existed to that group! Not saying that the people I have disagreed with on this thread are part of that, I'm just worrying for how TESVI will turn out in the future.
    Edited by Vaoh on March 3, 2016 6:03AM
  • Zorrashi
    Zorrashi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say it would be circumstantial. But overall it would tilt toward the favor of the Three purely because they have a better handle on their borrowed divine power than a comparatively short lived Dragonborn who has but a tiny portion.

Heart of Lorkhan or not, the Three are still essentially mortal vessels. They have mortal minds, and mortal souls. And unlike 'true' gods, when they die they die for good.

The Dragonborn is a mortal of flesh and blood like anyone else, but is said to have the soul of a dragon (or blessed by Akatosh/made from the fabric of time, whatever) which essentially makes their soul akin to that of a lesser aedra. While only lightly touched upon, this 'soul' is implied to be part of why the Dragonborn is so resistant to certain usually-would-kill-mortals phenomena . With every thuum' they learn and comprehend, they gain and embody a tiny bit of primordial power that they can thence make reality temporarily.
    But if that soul/power can match the power from the Heart of Lorkhan?

Most certainly not. Might come with a bit of resistance to the more subtle mind-working effects they may try to pull, but otherwise? No. But theoretically a dragonborn who has accumulated enough power from the thuum' , provided they had the years to accumulate it, may have a chance.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If the Nerevarine could do it then the Dragonborn could do it because as much as you don't want to believe it, the Nerevarine is WEAKER then the Dragonborn (The Nerevarine is a mere mortal with a mortal soul and no inborn power whose only unique factor is having corprus and that doesnt benefit ones magic casting abilties in anyway now does it, all it does is give you eternal life, while the Dragonborn on the other hand is a shard of Aka, a literal dragon in the shape of a man who can actually be a vampire lord, the dragonborn from the start of the game to put it bluntly..is a mortal demi-god and endgame they can be an Immortal Demi-god with power over the sun and access to a shout that can literally bend peoples wills to the point where you can order them to kill themselves and they would do it) and if the weaker of the 2 can do it then the stronger one would certainly beable to do it as well.

Even real Gods in ES like Mehrunes Dagon or Jyggalag are not that much more powerful then high tier mortals infact how did the Nerevarine go from a nobody to being able to kill gods in less then a year, simple answer the gods aren't that powerful either, their power is still limited by things such as what spells they know) even if they had a spell that can kill u in one hit (Molag Bal didn't have any spells like that) they still have to beable to hit you with it for it to do anything and well the dragonborn can slow time down so they could pretty much have the capability to dodge every single spell the tribunal threw at them and that's not counting the fact he may be a vampire and also have vampiric speed as well which would make them even faster so if your one of the 3 good luck even hitting them and the dragonborn already defeated the much more powerful world eater (why do u think you couldn't absorb him, he isn't a mere dragon, he is a god, he is one of the 3 largest shards of Aka that exist along with Auriel and Akatosh)
    Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on March 3, 2016 8:18AM
  • Bossdonut
    Bossdonut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How dare you question vivec
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone who read lore know that dragonborn will 100% loose to ALMSIVI. And, wow, from statements like "Nerevarine weaker than Dragonborn", I see that noone interested in lore or in-game history here.