Edited by Serjustin19 on February 26, 2016 4:45PM
I I have always played as a Templar. I so use to it. However. I wanted to play a new character instead. I see what Night Bladescan do PVP. I get destroyed alot by them lol. I see them as worthy foes. It time to play as one to. Any tips for Nightblade and is this build good? So...
1. I not use to sneaking. Ever.
2. Any good abilitys just for Stanima Nightblade?
3. I am planning to use a bow and dual wield.
4. For the dual wield. Should I use 1 dagger and 1 sword?
5. I planning to wear 6 medium and 1 heavy (hunding's rage and night silence?)
6. Should I put 10 in health. 1 in magicka and rest in stamina?
7. Will these work?
8. Any advice that from Nightblades. That be helpful. I be glad. Many thanks.
9. I will only do PVP
10. I am A Kajiit to
Official PSN message. 4-18-18 (Copy/Paste) Hey Justin. It is ok. You can be so much more without the *(left name out). For me you are always a legend. Look for a job you want. You always write like a bard or poet so maybe you should write a book"
It Was A Glorious 2+ years in Scourge PS4 EU, especially during both the 1st and 2nd Scourge. As well as my time in Haderus PS4 EU. What will my journey bring, during my time in Shor, We shall wait; for my journey has only begun.