Trinity is an extremely active guild which participates in a large amount of PvE, PvP, crafting and trade.
We have around 400 members now and are accepting new members. We're a dedicated guild with active, responsive officers. We have one or two scheduled events per day, every day of the week, and have tons of impromptu adventures all day (and often late into the night).
Guild Chat 1 is where we meet up and recruit members for planned or spur of the moment events, crafting or questing help, or just to socialize with some of our awesome members. After grouping up we move to lower chat channels for courtesy. We say that Trinity is "The last guild you'll ever need to join" and most agree. We are primarily an AD guild but in anticipation of the game's ever expanding multi-faction play opportunities we're accepting all factions and many of us have / are leveling Reds and Blues.
Promotions are based on being active: chat, events, crafting, selling in store / trader, donating gold or items to the guild bank, helping guildies. Basically we give access to the bank once you have demonstrated a commitment / investment in the guild. Most of our members are aged late 20s to 50, but we have a few younger and a few 60+, average age probably around 35, many with kids.
For an invite please reply to this thread, send a PSN message to Turgenev, or hit up our PSN Community "Trinity Guild." We look forward to getting to know you!
- Dungeon / Trial LFG group to find members for dailies, weekly trial, DSA, etc.
- Elite Dungeon Squad for White Gold, Prison, DSA, Trials.
- Massive Imperial Sewer Events
- Dungeon Races for prizes
- Auridon Hide & Seek for prizes
- Fishing Tournament for prizes (Including Naked Fishing w/ a 100k+ pot twice monthly)
- Legerdemain farming
- Wrothgar Dailies
- Weekly Skyshard / Lorebook runs, including ALL Cyrodiil
- Craglorn Delves events
- Craglorn Quests events
- "Black Ops" Ganking Imperial Sewer / Arena Squads
- Imperial City Small man "Capture the Flag" & Tel Var Farming
- "Jesterpocolypse" in Cyrodiil - dress up as a zerg of jesters and farm 100k+ AP per evening
- Emperorship Runs
- There is always a crew from the guild PvPing in Guild Chat 2, the dedicated PvP Channel
- Some of our members have been recognized IRL as a result of the Jesterpocolypse events, which have gained our PvPers infamy on PS4 and beyond.
Crafting and Trade
- Many 9-trait master crafters in multiple crafts
- Tons of 8-trait crafters
- "Crafters Corner" Group of crafters where we submit the orders for things that people are looking for and someone makes it
- "Trait-Trading" events to knock out those last few pesky traits in a craft.
- Guild Trader. Most weeks we have one. On weeks when we don't the guild store still does brisk trade just among guildies because we're an active bunch.
- Multiple XP potion crafters who will be happy to trade potions for perfect roe.