The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help changing email

Chillic
Chillic
✭✭✭
Incident: 160210-000706

I am not able to find a phone number so I submitted a ticket asking how I can change an email on my ex-wife's account that is associated to my email. Obviously I want to associate her email to her account so I don't have to talk to her when she needs an access code. All I get is an email about snow storm and that they will consider my issue resolved if they do not hear from me within 4 days, which I replied minutes later and still have heard nothing. This is some pathetic customer service so far and I need help from someone is CS.

I searched support and found:
CAN I CHANGE THE EMAIL ADDRESS ON MY ACCOUNT?
Yes. You can have the email address linked to your account changed. In order to complete this change, you must contact Customer Support and be able to verify your account. Often, this type of change is requested maliciously in an effort to steal an account, so the utmost security is in place to ensure the security your account information.

Once the account has been verified, you will be able to work with Customer Support to make updates to the account information, including the email address linked to your account. Be sure that the new email address being added to the account is active and secure.

How about including a phone number to contact customer support, cause that just makes sense.

RESOLVED
Edited by Chillic on February 26, 2016 5:16PM