Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Noob friendly. All alliances. The Society of Silence.

CourtneyManson
I am starting a new guild so I need some wonderful people such as yourselves to help start it off. Noob friendly and all alliances are welcome. Since there is no Dark Brotherhood yet, I say we start our own. Do you like killing things? Well so do I. Join me in The Society of Silence. This guild will be run somewhat like the Dark Brotherhood. For example, we will have the five fingers of the black hand which include the Listener and four Speakers. Those titles will be included in the guild’s ranks (the other ranks will be pulled from oblivion’s dark brotherhood ranking c: ) The listener is going to be my co-guild master and the speakers are the guild’s officers. This guild will be a relaxed environment and your new family. Your family is here to make your ESO experience even better. This is the guild for anything and everything and anyone! Want to do PvP? Group up and let’s obliterate our foes. Want to stick to PvE? Cool deal. Let me gear up and I’ll be on my way to go dungeon crawling or questing with you. Want to buy or sell? Let’s get trading. Enjoy crafting or need something crafted? Just ask a family member and we will help you right out. Want to immerse yourself in some role-play? I’d love to start. Lonely and want to chit chat about overthrowing the government and what not? I’m your gal. Bored and want to knock out some achievements? Skyshard hunting with the fam maybe. No dues are going to be required ever. After all, you are going to be family. Members will be able to message me to update their member note to let the family know what they have to offer (i.e. Free werewolf/vampire bites, master blacksmith, PvP, roleplaying, etc.) So what do you say? Want to put the laughter in manslaughter? The fun in funeral? The hot in psychotic? You can contact me at anytime or comment below. My gamertag is CourtneyManson.
Edited by CourtneyManson on February 25, 2016 3:12AM