The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Command pets to a target

Kas
Kas
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it just me or does this not work at all on the PTS? Tried setting different keybinds but still no luck
@bbu - AD/EU
Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
+ many others
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kas wrote: »
    Is it just me or does this not work at all on the PTS? Tried setting different keybinds but still no luck

you need to be in fight you cant command your pet from out of fight
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tankqull wrote: »
    Kas wrote: »

you need to be in fight you cant command your pet from out of fight

i did try that. i was in IC doing some duels (damn, pet builds are insane...). no way to give them any command whatsoever. neither against players nor just switching between mobs.

have you successfully used to command on PTS? If so, I should probably start disablign add-ons and re-trying. For now, I suspect the non-toggle pet remake broke the command in 2.3.x
    Edited by Kas on February 25, 2016 11:31AM
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    + many others
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so does this work for anyone who has tested it on the pts?
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    + many others
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Worked fine for me while I was testing, didn't notice any problem commanding pets on pts.
  • mrdankles
    mrdankles
    ✭✭✭
    Pikachu, I choose you!
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does work for me on pts.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Elsir
    Elsir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've never played a Sorcerer myself but is it one of those cases where your mouse cursor has to be over your target when you issue the command instead of just being able to command it to attack a TAB-Targeted enemy?
    Anna (AKA: Elsir)
    Templar