The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking to join AD guild

AmbushTxS
AmbushTxS
Soul Shriven
Its come to a point where i need to join a guild since I do not know anyone else that plays this game. AD VR 7 Sorc. College kid, easy to get along with. Looking for a guild that does basically everything.
  • AmbushTxS
    AmbushTxS
    Soul Shriven
    My GT is AmbushTxS if you want to message me on XBL
  • lazarusrevives
    Sporcs are awesome. I just started an alt sorc last week. I'm in a few guilds and running a new one. I'd recommend The Wretched Legion. And my guild will be a contender for most chill as it grows (Stonebrawlers of Highvale)
    Can get you in both if you'd like? Will go ahead and do so.
    It's green so it's nature! XD
  • AmbushTxS
    AmbushTxS
    Soul Shriven
    Send me an invite!