Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 26, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Join the Crimson Sword Knights today we want you :-)

Darkside179
Darkside179
Soul Shriven
The Crimson Sword Knights is a guild that is recruiting that is hosted by me, Darkside179 and Blackbiird on xbox one, We do PvE, PvP, dungeons, and trials. if interested message me gamertag or message on xbox darkside179
Edited by Darkside179 on February 24, 2016 3:45PM
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it NA or EU server?
    Lvl 50 Altmer Templar Magicka Healer
    Lvl 42 Imperial DK Stamina DPS WW
    Lvl 50 Altmer Sorc Magicka DPS/Healer
    Lvl 13 Imperial Templar Hybrid Tank
    Lvl 21 Altmer NB Magicka DPS
    Lvl 11 Bosmer NB Stamina RP
    Lvl 10 Altmer DK Magicka Tank
    Lvl 10 Imperial Sorc Stamina Hybrid DPS
    342CP :Þ
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
  • Darkside179
    Darkside179
    Soul Shriven
    its a NA
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is your guild active in guild chat? I am trying to find a good guild for my fiancé to join in with myself so she can meet people. She is new I am not but she found herself very fond of grinding haha.
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
  • Darkside179
    Darkside179
    Soul Shriven
    aldmeri dominion is the alliance for the guild and yes where active in guild chat. I also play very often.
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's a plus I only play AD and I refuse to make any other char than AD alliance.

FOR THE QUEEN
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

• Darkside179
    Darkside179
    Soul Shriven
    FOR THE QUEEN! whats your gamertags message them to me and I will add you to the guild
  • holyleggo
    holyleggo
    Holyleggo
  • IMasterMario
    IMasterMario