The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I wonder if Ebonheart Pact on PS4 NA will ever learn to play together...

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is multiple guilds from both red and yellow jumped ship at the beginning of this campaign to go play somewhere with less lag.

This is right, I too noticed this. Now, I would be the last person to point fingers at them and blame them for the situation they left AS with, because they have every right to leave at any time if they deem it so. Their biggest gripe was probably lag. Lag affects an individuals ability to be effective in PvP. Something I am re-learning the hard way in Haderus. With less lag means a lot of people are more in their natural element. Lag forces a PvPer to compensate for bad behavior in so many ways, and teaches bad habits that do not work in lag-free PvP. This I understand, and am fully fine with accepting AS current state since I know many PvPers strive for crystal clear fun paced PvP.
    As they did this, most of the DC that fled the lag the previous camp came back because they discovered the sad truth that fights with lag are better than PvDoor.

You know more of DC's PvP behavior far far better then I in this case. I see campaigns like Haderus with pretty lag free environment get Emp flipped every 24 hours or so-- but are still very viable to play in, in the EST evenings. If Haderus had more of a blue presence around the clock it would be good as far as 3-way fights. Right now its kind Yellow heavy and Red mildly showing up with numbers. As far as Blue guilds participation though, they need to make those decisions as to where they are going to put their lil' Easter Bunny eggs into whatever Campaign basket they want to be apart of.
    Once these red and yellow guilds return the campaign will be more balanced, and we'll all have to wake up to a completely red map every morning yet again

Not sure about that. This campaign ends in about a week and a half. AS will be different when Thieves Guild drops if what happened on PC comes to PS4. I'm not a fan of PvDooring people since it demoralizes the enemy. Can't make good AP or have good fights if your enemy can't come into the heart of Cyrodiil. Like, how am I suppose to get better at fighting people when all I do is run up to their spawn point and keep fighting them in the same spot over and over again? Sounds boring!
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on March 11, 2016 9:14PM
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    The anti-zerg build is now complete

I will now be trolling any red/yellow multi-raid group I can find (as long as they are close enough to a blue spawn) to discourage this lag inducing behavior.

It will have probably almost no effect and I will die a lot, but it will be really fun!

Come Zerg me in game guys ;) - in like 2 hours anyways

• phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nm cannot hang w/ that lag on primetime. Azuras I am sorry I have failed u!
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck to all of you still here! My struggle to find fights where i can win as a solo player has ended.

This past week i have continued to search for players to fight late in the night, since the daytime is so dominated by large groups. There are no more players left to fight, its so rare to find people most nights there are 30 minute periods where i don't see anyone.

I have decided my time is best spent in another game, I hope you all continue to enjoy ESO for what it is.
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    @FireCowCommando Will do bro, and I'll miss fighting ya.

I am finding fights I can win solo if u wanna try my rotation.

It looks like... go on Azuras find yellow and red and see if its too laggy, pull from groups if its not too laggy, mess w/ a yellow/red siege or defend a blue keep...

If its too laggy I just hop onto Haderus...and yellow is usually out in force. If it there are no fights there I go to Haderus sewers and gank/farm.

Last resort I go to Azura star arena district and play respawn zerg tanking game.

Always finding fights except 4am-9am pacific time
  • jpeltor
    jpeltor
    ✭✭
    Elementz wrote: »
    Elementz wrote: »
    It's getting boring spawning at fargyl for a week and a half now. We haven't held BRK or Ash for longer than 10 minutes.

AD has 1 compenent guild homed in azuras.

EP has 2 I think

DC has 4/5. 2 of them run 35+ man groups.

EP and AD are pop capped more often then DC. You guys pop cap daily at like 10 am my time and stay that way til way past prime time. the funny thing is when dc is losing the campaign we never came here to cry about it or try to get the other alliances to help us like some of the posts a few months ago. it's like you guys think you are supposed to win and try to say we are cheating or zerging too hard or watever excuses you wanna use.

Who's crying? It's a fact that AD only has 1 guild, ep has 2, and you guys have 5. When I get on at 3pm pst AD is only 2 bar and DC is pop locked. EP is 2 bar if I get on a little earlier.

I sign on at 9PM CST-- every time yellow is 2 bar, EP and DC are pop locked.
    PS4 NA - Solo/Duo PvP
    V16 Wood Elf Nightblade AD, Azura
    V16 High Elf NightBlade AD, Azura
    V16 Kahjiit Templar AD, Azura