The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I wonder if Ebonheart Pact on PS4 NA will ever learn to play together...

jzholloway
jzholloway
✭✭✭
If EP had half the sense that AD and DC had (i.e. Azura Star campaign) we could rail road most anything out there - maybe even take Baconator down a notch or two.. But no, there is no working together,. AD can work together, DC can work together... AD AND DC can work together, yet EP continually fails. It is a wonder we actually won the last campaign.

We can blame lag all we want, we can say Baconator lag switches, or Elementze just ganks, but EP prefers to play guild politics and not get together. We are all amazed when we run into 50 "yellows" or 50 "blues" and get wiped onloy to run out there again. Yet, we could do the same thing. AD and DC do not beat EP, EP beats EP everytime.

If there are any EP guilds who actually want to work together, a message would be great. However I seriously doubt it will happen
PC/NA
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The AD alliance isn't what you think it is. Too many people want to be the chief. Egos get bruised which leads to long term friction. At the end of the day we are all human, and people come in all personalities. Alliance has nothing to do with it.
  • DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭
    jzholloway wrote: »
    If EP had half the sense that AD and DC had (i.e. Azura Star campaign) we could rail road most anything out there - maybe even take Baconator down a notch or two.. But no, there is no working together,. AD can work together, DC can work together... AD AND DC can work together, yet EP continually fails. It is a wonder we actually won the last campaign.

We can blame lag all we want, we can say Baconator lag switches, or Elementze just ganks, but EP prefers to play guild politics and not get together. We are all amazed when we run into 50 "yellows" or 50 "blues" and get wiped onloy to run out there again. Yet, we could do the same thing. AD and DC do not beat EP, EP beats EP everytime.

If there are any EP guilds who actually want to work together, a message would be great. However I seriously doubt it will happen

Same thing on EU server lol
    ~ Snowborn ~ Ebonheart Loyals ~
    V16 - Stamina Templar - Nord [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
    V16 - Magicka Sorcerer - Dark Elf [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
  • jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »
    The AD alliance isn't what you think it is. Too many people want to be the chief. Egos get bruised which leads to long term friction. At the end of the day we are all human, and people come in all personalities. Alliance has nothing to do with it.

I know that's how you see it.. but come join EP for a day :) I know... but for some reason, EP just seems a lot worse - plus I think AD and DC have more larger groups of people willing to work together then EP does.
    PC/NA
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry the Warriors have been off on Skull taking emp a couple of times for our leader.
    We need to get back to Azura's soon, as that is our home till it goes CP free.
    Hopefully we can help.
    Edited by TequilaFire on February 25, 2016 3:36PM
  • Truckdriver
    Truckdriver
    ✭✭
    Ep needs to learn to play, instead of worrying about zerging
    Edited by Truckdriver on February 28, 2016 2:20AM
    Bigrig80ft
    PS4 NA DC
    The Guar Cartel
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Zerging is how to play this game ;) but yeah it is a very bad zerg and that is the difference
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭

Zerging is how to play this game ;) but yeah it is a very bad zerg and that is the difference

Yep... all three sides zerg, or gank, depending on who it is leading the "charge." EP's problem is they try to zerg in five different locations at once (with less then 20 people per "zerg") with AD and DC can get 2-3 groups of 20+ people together in one location. Again, EP, for whatever reason, cannot seem to play together.
    PC/NA
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep... all three sides zerg, or gank, depending on who it is leading the "charge." EP's problem is they try to zerg in five different locations at once (with less then 20 people per "zerg") with AD and DC can get 2-3 groups of 20+ people together in one location. Again, EP, for whatever reason, cannot seem to play together.

Good for them. Stacking 2-3 groups of 20+ people just causes terrible performance server wide.
  • The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭

Just because they don't like each other doesn't mean they never end up at the same place, though the red zerg has been much smaller the last few weeks. For a while you were either pvdooring chalman\aleswell or you were greeted by +50 the second you set up siege only to have your game go to 1 fps and absurd ping.
    Edited by The-Baconator on March 1, 2016 11:26PM
    First PS4 NA Grand Overlord, Stormproof, and Flawless Conqueror.
    Potato Lord of Atrocity
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭

Yea we need to separate more but the game needs to force us into separate groups. But no we get ball groups in one area taking keeps head on while lag just continues on in the sever. I'm sure one day @ZOS_BrianWheeler will figure out a way to stop it or slowly stop the lag that goes around in Cyrodiil. ;)
    Edited by sneakymitchell on March 1, 2016 11:37PM
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
  • Mac10murda
    Mac10murda
    ✭✭✭
    I play solo as The pact and the thing that annoys me the most is how no one revives anyone lol
  • jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭

Just because they don't like each other doesn't mean they never end up at the same place, though the red zerg has been much smaller the last few weeks. For a while you were either pvdooring chalman\aleswell or you were greeted by +50 the second you set up siege only to have your game go to 1 fps and absurd ping.

I agree one hundred percent - last night it felt like all of us EP ended up at the same spot, but as usual, did not work together - for example, trying to siege two side of Alessia plus someone (for whatever reason) attemoted to front door it. Groups would ressurect there on players while letting others stay dead... and in typical EP fashion, we lost everything.

@The-Baconator for all the *** we give you, I applaud your ability to organize a group that can kick just about anyone's ass. You continue to impress.

PC/NA
  • jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭
    Mac10murda wrote: »
    I play solo as The pact and the thing that annoys me the most is how no one revives anyone lol

This was insane last night... it seemed only people grouped together were reviving each other and no one else.
    PC/NA
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DjKahun wrote: »

Same thing on EU server lol

On the eu server you've just got to stop running left, realise you can go down....

Also get drakelowe it's you home keep, ad get it for 30 days, thats 2.4k points your down and their up...
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP has been to busy pvdooring in haderusn and skull of corruption. You are right ASAP doesn't know what they are doing most of the time I've sat in stealth at Alesia and watched a 40 man ep group get wiped by a smaller AD group because no one would push in at the same time. And then I've seen the 100 man EP group get wiped at glademist by DC trying to get a worthless scroll back. EP has a few good players and the rest are pretty lol worthy. My favorite mlg pro in EP is EvuGod bless his precious heart he runs his mouth about not being able to kill him and how baconator is trash so I killed him 4 times in 30 minutes the last day he tried to run and hide behind NPCs lmao.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After feeling good about getting Chim back last night Alessia turned out to be a disaster for us.
    It was the last Emp keep to dethrone and the 2 major EP groups not working together made Benz's
    group wipe us on the upper flag with ease.

DC was doing their part up north taking emp keeps.

Of course the lag was not helping one bit.
    Edited by TequilaFire on March 2, 2016 8:44PM
  • jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭
    After feeling good about getting Chim back last night Alessia turned out to be a disaster for us.
    It was the last Emp keep to dethrone and the 2 major EP groups not working together made Benz's
    group wipe us on the upper flag with ease.

Of course the lag was not helping one bit.

Yep, I was there... running with a small group of 5 just following along. No one was reviving - we sat back and tried to revive as much as possible. Also, as typical, blue showed up to "ruin" everyone's day.
    PC/NA
  • RedBeams
    RedBeams
    Not to mention a certain someone letting the emp ambush into keeps so they could cap from the inside. We would of been dethroned Benz but they were moving to fast almost like a jaguar. (;
    RedBeams-- VR16 Stamina Templar

Flawless Conquerors - THE GUAR CARTEL- NA PS4 GUILD.
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    Then thank you EP for not stacking 50 players in the same spot and wrecking the server. If there is a fight with 60+ players I just leave, it is unplayable.

Last night or one before I was looking at my map while leaving a 40v40 fight, because I could immediately tell how bad the lag was, and I got jumped then hit honor the dead 10 times in a row (while CC immune and not CCed) and not a single one fired, I could also tell the players slowly killing me were struggling to get their abilities to go off as well. This wasn't after a toppling charge inside a negate or anything like that.

I whined in chat for a second then I sat there wondering how 80 people were staying in that fight.

Its unplayable, and AD and DC should follow EPs lead IMO. In the end it is on ZoS to make their game be able to do what it was designed to do but meanwhile we can all just walk away from a fight with horrendous lag and start one somewhere else.
  • The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭
    Then thank you EP for not stacking 50 players in the same spot and wrecking the server. If there is a fight with 60+ players I just leave, it is unplayable.

Last night or one before I was looking at my map while leaving a 40v40 fight, because I could immediately tell how bad the lag was, and I got jumped then hit honor the dead 10 times in a row (while CC immune and not CCed) and not a single one fired, I could also tell the players slowly killing me were struggling to get their abilities to go off as well. This wasn't after a toppling charge inside a negate or anything like that.

I whined in chat for a second then I sat there wondering how 80 people were staying in that fight.

Its unplayable, and AD and DC should follow EPs lead IMO. In the end it is on ZoS to make their game be able to do what it was designed to do but meanwhile we can all just walk away from a fight with horrendous lag and start one somewhere else.

All factions do this and they will continue to do so.
    Potato Lord of Atrocity
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice if someone kept their word about wanting a playable server and not over pop like it is.
    Gets discouraging to take the emp ring for 15 min only to have every Yellow and Blue show up from other servers.
    We will keep fighting however.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    though the red zerg has been much smaller the last few weeks.

Yup, this is why I left Azura's Star. Blue has too much of a dominate presence and red/yellow isn't really there.

Had a ton of fun fights with Reds on Haderaus though!
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on March 10, 2016 2:31PM
  • Elementz
    Elementz
    ✭✭
    It's getting boring spawning at fargyl for a week and a half now. We haven't held BRK or Ash for longer than 10 minutes.

AD has 1 compenent guild homed in azuras.

EP has 2 I think

DC has 4/5. 2 of them run 35+ man groups.
    Edited by Elementz on March 10, 2016 10:13PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elementz wrote: »
    It's getting boring spawning at fargyl for a week and a half now. We haven't held BRK or Ash for longer than 10 minutes.
    IKR?

It gets really annoying every time I open my map and see it yellow 1 minute then blue 10 minutes later. I'm not even grouped and I get triggered 1.0 I feel really bad for the guys who go take Brindle and Roe back only to see it re-flipped 10 minutes later. It's really demoralizing to not be able to keep your home keep for longer then an hour.
  • arcantonias
    arcantonias
    ✭✭✭

EP has 2 I think

EP and AD are pop capped more often then DC. You guys pop cap daily at like 10 am my time and stay that way til way past prime time. the funny thing is when dc is losing the campaign we never came here to cry about it or try to get the other alliances to help us like some of the posts a few months ago. it's like you guys think you are supposed to win and try to say we are cheating or zerging too hard or watever excuses you wanna use.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EP and AD are pop capped more often then DC. .

I was actually curious about this last night around 7pm EST. Suffice to say your words do not exactly match up with the bars I saw on AS last night. EP and AD had 2 bars and DC was population locked. I looked at the scoring and DC was in the lead with 33k and AD with around 23k. Now, I don't know what it looks like 10am EST-4pm EST , BUT!! The scoring certainly points to more organized DC groups being on AS around more often then AD/EP.

No one here is using excuses, we're stating facts. If DC is going to be more organized then EP/AD, well who am I to hiss and boo at them for their current AS score? The deserve it. In the mean time, if AD/EP don't get their ducks together and bring the fight back they will just hand DC a buff server. Those of us who don't want to deal with the DC on AS can go else where like I have. And I, good sir, have been having a grand jolly good time L2P on Haderus.

To add, Baconators response to Phillyboy is true. All of the alliances are going to continue doing what they do best ATM until a leader steps forth and is determined to get things done.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on March 11, 2016 2:27PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in one of those 2 EP guilds and sad thing is talk yesterday between some of our prime guys was that they were going to be off playing the Division.

I don't see it changing because the 2 guilds mentioned don't often work together.
    When Azura's goes CP free there might will be an exodus.

I also had fun yesterday returning to Haderus where our guild started.
  • jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭
    Once the no CP hits, it will probably be a buff server for someone... and of course a new game is going to draw people away. The issue that I have had is that no matter how disorganized AD or DC can be at times, EP is the worst offender.

Concerning pop lock, you must consider IC in the guesstimate of how many people are actually in Cyrodiil - and by looks of the Arena district, a lot of people are down there.
    PC/NA
  • Elementz
    Elementz
    ✭✭

EP has 2 I think

EP and AD are pop capped more often then DC. You guys pop cap daily at like 10 am my time and stay that way til way past prime time. the funny thing is when dc is losing the campaign we never came here to cry about it or try to get the other alliances to help us like some of the posts a few months ago. it's like you guys think you are supposed to win and try to say we are cheating or zerging too hard or watever excuses you wanna use.

Who's crying? It's a fact that AD only has 1 guild, ep has 2, and you guys have 5. When I get on at 3pm pst AD is only 2 bar and DC is pop locked. EP is 2 bar if I get on a little earlier.
    Edited by Elementz on March 11, 2016 5:12PM
  • The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭

EP and AD are pop capped more often then DC. .

I was actually curious about this last night around 7pm EST. Suffice to say your words do not exactly match up with the bars I saw on AS last night. EP and AD had 2 bars and DC was population locked. I looked at the scoring and DC was in the lead with 33k and AD with around 23k. Now, I don't know what it looks like 10am EST-4pm EST , BUT!! The scoring certainly points to more organized DC groups being on AS around more often then AD/EP.

No one here is using excuses, we're stating facts. If DC is going to be more organized then EP/AD, well who am I to hiss and boo at them for their current AS score? The deserve it. In the mean time, if AD/EP don't get their ducks together and bring the fight back they will just hand DC a buff server. Those of us who don't want to deal with the DC on AS can go else where like I have. And I, good sir, have been having a grand jolly good time L2P on Haderus.

To add, Baconators response to Phillyboy is true. All of the alliances are going to continue doing what they do best ATM until a leader steps forth and is determined to get things done.

The problem is multiple guilds from both red and yellow jumped ship at the beginning of this campaign to go play somewhere with less lag. As they did this, most of the DC that fled the lag the previous camp came back because they discovered the sad truth that fights with lag are better than PvDoor. Once these red and yellow guilds return the campaign will be more balanced, and we'll all have to wake up to a completely red map every morning yet again.
    Potato Lord of Atrocity