The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Nvidia 3D Vision - any updates?

XtremeXception
XtremeXception
Soul Shriven
Hi!
This topic had been brought up a few times in the past, but most of the discussions are at least 1.5 years old.
Helixmod is still there, but it hasn't been revised since 2014.

There are any updates in this topic?
Why doesn't the game support 3D Vision "nativly" still?
TES games are THE BEST GAMES to play in 3D vision, ESO included. How did it happen that it's so hard to make it work?
I think I've tested Helixmod few months ago and the only time it worked it was a horrible mess...
Can't the developers make some effort to resolve this issue in a future patch?

I'd be very happy to know what's going on.
Thanks! :blush:
  • Ithranduil
    Ithranduil
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

i am playing ESO in 3DVision since last year July.

First with the HelixMod and DX9.
    The Helix Fix works great but sometimes you can get client crashes.
    Now with the DLC Orsinium and Helix Mod i get always client crashes.
    It is unplayable in 3DVision since the last patch to DX11 only.

I changed only in the settings to DX11 from DX9 (HelixMod) and surprise for me it works great in native 3DVision and you can change the convergence also.

The performance inreased also significant and only very rare client crashes.

I have the 3DVision Display Asus VG278HR with integrated 3D emitter.

ESO is for me the best looking 3DVision MMO.

BR

Ithrandur V16 Sorcerer, Aldmeri Dominion
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, the shadows are still rendered as a 2D overlay and look horrible in 3D ...
    dry.gif