The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning Sorc Player

• Shaggygaming
    Shaggygaming
    ✭✭✭
    I've never lost a duel with my set. In fact it doesn't even cost anything to cast abilities because they don't go off. It is called Azura Primetime.
  • PCheuk38b14_ESO
    PCheuk38b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    DjKahun wrote: »
    Adonikam wrote: »
    I actually went with the Infused + Impen route what sets I am using is a secret =P but as of right now my magicka regen is at 1200 with 36k magicka pool 21k HP 2400 Spell damage (unbuffed in cyrodiil).

I have way better stats with Kagrenac's and Winterborn. Share your race and how many champion points you have so someone like Derra can help you out. I think you've been listening to DjKahn a little too much.

hmm well i get 1.5k regen 3.4k spell damage and 35k max magicka. Once i finish my build completely should be hitting about 3.6k spell damage so he has obviously done something wrong with his build so don't say hes been listening to me

is this unbuffed?
  • DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭
    I actually went with the Infused + Impen route what sets I am using is a secret =P but as of right now my magicka regen is at 1200 with 36k magicka pool 21k HP 2400 Spell damage (unbuffed in cyrodiil).

I have way better stats with Kagrenac's and Winterborn. Share your race and how many champion points you have so someone like Derra can help you out. I think you've been listening to DjKahn a little too much.

hmm well i get 1.5k regen 3.4k spell damage and 35k max magicka. Once i finish my build completely should be hitting about 3.6k spell damage so he has obviously done something wrong with his build so don't say hes been listening to me

is this unbuffed?

Buffed
    ~ Snowborn ~ Ebonheart Loyals ~
    V16 - Stamina Templar - Nord [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
    V16 - Magicka Sorcerer - Dark Elf [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
  • PCheuk38b14_ESO
    PCheuk38b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

is this unbuffed?

Buffed

I'm at 3200 or 3300 buffed spell damage...
  • DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭

is this unbuffed?

Buffed

I'm at 3200 or 3300 buffed spell damage...

Nice man
  • aLi3nZ
    aLi3nZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    2x heavy chest and legs seducer
    5x light julianos
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use Kagrenac's instead of Julianos for PVP. Julianos is a PVE set.

Can't tell if troll or just an idiot "julianos is a PVE set"

Why would you think Julianos is a good PVP set @DjKahun ? The reason Julianos is a great PVE set is because you can divine stack with thief. In PVP you're running Imprenetrable and so is everyone else. You lose out on a lot of stats for very little crit since you're not divine + thief stacking. Test it yourself between Kagrenac's and Julianos.

I don't even run impenetrable what's the point it doesn't affect the shields as a sorc at all. I run infused on big pieces rest is mundus. Julianos is equivalent to Hundings rage set imo both best dps sets for pvp and pve

Ya but you cant crit shields so against other sorcs is meh. He's right. I had a high crit build way way back but dumped it. I don't really want to spread secrets here but Julianos is PvE. All good stam players are running impen and you cant crit shields. So what benefit are you getting from crit at the expense of Spell dmg and regen?

• Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭

is this unbuffed?

Buffed

I am currently running 2.9k spell dmg, 2k magic regen, and 37k magicka with 22k health and 14k stam.....destro staff.

Since I am sure you are dual wielding, you will never outlast me in 1v1. My sustain and light attack weaves will trump. Ditch the Julianos.
    Edited by Makkir on February 20, 2016 2:39AM
  • DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭
    Makkir wrote: »

is this unbuffed?

Buffed

I am currently running 2.9k spell dmg, 2k magic regen, and 37k magicka with 22k health and 14k stam.....destro staff.

Since I am sure you are dual wielding, you will never outlast me in 1v1. My sustain and light attack weaves will trump. Ditch the Julianos.

Won't be ditching julianos as my sustain is just fine but yes I will be going back to a destruction staff once thieves guild dlc comes out