Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alliance Points

katcali
katcali
I'm confused on how these few people are boosting AP in such amounts. Not just a lil bit, Millions above the everyday players. I've been playing ESO since the release on XboxOne. The recent boost is WAY beyond anything I've ever seen. I don't really care to farm for Emp, But still I enjoy being in the top 10. I'd like to know something about what's going on. And honestly I'd like it to be fixed. I hate the cheats and tricks sometimes. Just like the animation canceling. I love nothing more then a FAIR FIGHT, a GOOD FIGHT, win or lose. All these new cheeky cheats are just annoying.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Likely run around in a good guild. A good guild makes such a difference.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • katcali
    katcali
    No, no, no. I run with some of the best guilds. And AD's main guild in Azura. There is a glitch, a skeme, a scam, a boost, a cheat, a trick, or just a really smart tweek that is making the difference. Very few know about it, you can tell just by looking at the AP leaderboards, or Emp leaders. You will see the gap.3 days into the war this month and the gap is already above 1 mil. and the people trailing are right behind are all EVERYDAY ALLDAY players. I run with them all the time. I even run with a couple of the people doing this, I even herd one of them talking about how they finally figured it out ( or were told about how to do it ) and they said they would be off doing it, sure nuff, they are the Emp right now. It's nothing simple, it's a new trick they are exploiting, Just wondering if ANYbody knows what I'm talking about. and to ZENIMAX - Fix that crap!
  • katcali
    katcali
    V16 High Elf DK
    V16 Orc DK
    V16 Nord Templar
    V16 High Elf Templar
    V16 Kajit NB
    V10 Breton Sorc
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    katcali wrote: »
    No, no, no. I run with some of the best guilds. And AD's main guild in Azura. There is a glitch, a skeme, a scam, a boost, a cheat, a trick, or just a really smart tweek that is making the difference. Very few know about it, you can tell just by looking at the AP leaderboards, or Emp leaders. You will see the gap.3 days into the war this month and the gap is already above 1 mil. and the people trailing are right behind are all EVERYDAY ALLDAY players. I run with them all the time. I even run with a couple of the people doing this, I even herd one of them talking about how they finally figured it out ( or were told about how to do it ) and they said they would be off doing it, sure nuff, they are the Emp right now. It's nothing simple, it's a new trick they are exploiting, Just wondering if ANYbody knows what I'm talking about. and to ZENIMAX - Fix that crap!

There was a point today were i got 40k ap an hour, because us as a guild of 20 people wiped 2 zergs of 60 people each, while defending a keep.

On ps4 eu the top is 850k, i know the guy he's plays in the day and his brother plays in the night when he gets home from work.

Pretty much in cyrodiil 24/7.

Edited by leepalmer95 on February 15, 2016 7:56PM
    PS4 EU DC

• katcali
    katcali
    You're not getting it bro. We're talking 150k per hour!
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    katcali wrote: »
    You're not getting it bro. We're talking 150k per hour!

But it's been 3 days? Wouldn't 150k/hr make them on millions?

Whats the top on?
    PS4 EU DC

• katcali
    katcali
    they're were almost at 2 mil last night
  • memofin
    memofin
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, i was thinking that same last night. There's a huge gap all ready in ps4 eu azuras and the campaing is just 3 days old. Damn
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    memofin wrote: »
    Yeah, i was thinking that same last night. There's a huge gap all ready in ps4 eu azuras and the campaing is just 3 days old. Damn

I know the top on ps4 asura's their not exploiting at all, they just play a lot in the beginning of the campagn to get emperor, we usually try and get a few new people emperor each campaign
    PS4 EU DC

• DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are you on EU? The azuras emp is rigged mate. They just keep swap with mates on other alliances and they rotate it amongst themselves. You can take a keep solo these days and get monster points for it. Let your mates in another alliance to let you own all of them over and over take a keep of thier then "defend" it solo makes easy ap. Poor show and needs to stop. I love trying to break it up at times.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • katcali
    katcali
    ya, gap in azura before I left yesterday was 2.5mil. freaking stupid. I know the Emp. he's never around the war. somewhere behind closed doors with Blue or Red doing something shifty.
  • katcali
    katcali
    Finally figured it out. Ended up getting a 52,000 defensive tick hanging near the gate.
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Ive seen a few top ten players doing something odd which has me wondering if it gets extra ap and im ps4 Eu Azuras I have literally just seen them do something and may try it myselfnto see if makes a diff
  • katcali
    katcali
    Definetly a trick to it. nobody wants to share. can't blame them. pretty nifty shifty trick. 100,000 ap in a lil over an hour LMAO! wow
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Last campaign some one shot through the ranks so quick. I was in the 50's he was in the 80's amd within a couple of hrs was top 20 I.was so confused esp when I kept seeimg him doing the something very odd lol
  • Zyle
    Zyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defensive ticks at temple/gates aren't tricks. 150k/hr is on the low end for some AP farmers.

676 CP
    Zyle - LVL50 Stamina Nightblade - Former Emp AS - VMA Clear (Flawless)
    Joven - LVL50 Hybrid Templar
    Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
    Radac - LVL50 Magicka Sorcerer
    Vanikath - LVL50 Magicka DK
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    The defensive ticks arent what ive been seeing I k ow about those
  • katcali
    katcali
    actually, it's more then just the tick, there is more to it. If you get sneaky and hang around someone who is exploiting it you'll find out for yourself. I spent a month trying to figure this out. Finally got it! ;)
  • Caff32
    Caff32
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm confused. The OP complains about the exploit but once he figures it out and starts getting the benefits, he clams up and doesn't have such outrage. Where's the outrage now? Spit it out so people know if you were so mad.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Caff32 wrote: »
    I'm confused. The OP complains about the exploit but once he figures it out and starts getting the benefits, he clams up and doesn't have such outrage. Where's the outrage now? Spit it out so people know if you were so mad.

It's stuff like this that makes me think they will follow through with the threat of an AP cap.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • katcali
    katcali
    Agreed! I know for sure, things are going to be changing here soon. Bunch of big tweeks they're making in these next couple patches. Honestly I'm excited for them tho. Hopefully they will even things up, and get rid of a bunch of the exploitable actions
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    So I figured out what they are doing as ive done it myself a few times incl this eve but still doesnt explain the really odd thing ive seen one player doing
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @nikigwil and @katcali

Either of you gonna spit this out? :wink:
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol once people figure out to get ahead without working they are not sharing it.

This is life.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • ScottHD
    ScottHD
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't mind a PM on the hush hush secrets. I just want Vigor.
    Stamina Nightblade | Stamina Dragonknight | Stamina Necromancer | Stamina Templar
    @SenorDigidull | Looking for a Guild •
    • PC | NA •
    VR11 Nord DragonKnightEP
    41 Imperial NightbladeEP
    14 High Elf SorcererDC
    10 Breton TemplarEP
    12 High Elf DragonKnightEP
    PS4NA
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Im not using it to get ahead as its not fun and much prefer tonrun in a group with mates dyimg a lot and having a laugh
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theres really no need to have so much ap anyway, the vendor will cost 200k per item sooo.

I'm just finishing getting all my alt's to 1m ap, only takes me about a week per character. Figured if there going to lower the ap requirments so much then i should take full advantage of it and make sure all my characters have battle frenzy 2, 20 ap per kill... i have so many build idea's.
    PS4 EU DC

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And you wonder why pvp people get a bad wrap. Everyone exploits as long as they can justify it to themselves and then looks down upon the other exploited somehow.

Just a heads up @leepalmer95 but the massive majority of players won't see 1m AP in their lifetime playing, so for you to flippantly dismiss it is hilarious to me.

Not a big deal let me get 8x what the majority gets in questionable means, no big deal. Lol. Good job figuring it out I guess, if it makes you happy.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP just to clarify for you:

150k AP / hour ( as you stated ) for 3 days would be:

10 800 000AP in 3 days if they played 24 hours a day, given that is probably not the case cut that in half ( which is possible).
    5 400 000AP and still way over your number.

If they DO make that AP you state then I assume they have many friends / possibly a guild in the opposing faction feeding them in exchange for the same ? perhaps

Who knows

@Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are a couple guys in my guild who have methods which can get them nearly a million ap in one day's playing session. Honestly, the secret isn't really a secret, it's just figuring out the game mechanics and how ap gains can be maxed. But it does take a skilled player to farm that much at once. The majority of people that figure it out would probably not make even half that.

rip decibel