Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alliance Points

• JayhawK
    JayhawK
    ✭✭
    katcali wrote: »
    I'm confused on how these few people are boosting AP in such amounts. Not just a lil bit, Millions above the everyday players. I've been playing ESO since the release on XboxOne. The recent boost is WAY beyond anything I've ever seen. I don't really care to farm for Emp, But still I enjoy being in the top 10. I'd like to know something about what's going on. And honestly I'd like it to be fixed. I hate the cheats and tricks sometimes. Just like the animation canceling. I love nothing more then a FAIR FIGHT, a GOOD FIGHT, win or lose. All these new cheeky cheats are just annoying.

yeah man i'm just not sure how they rack up that much AP. I think the top guy in my campaign ended with over 2 million AP during the last 7 day campaign
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the key is defense ticks.

Let's air this out here shall we? I mean what the *** it's such a 'secret'.

AP tip 1: Find a zerg, tag all allies with healing and all enemies with AOE. Do not actually engage anyone, just tag them.

AP tip 2: Repair every wall/door you see.

AP tip 3: Defensive ticks
    ^ And this is where the exploits come in.

AP Exploit 1: Have person A in alliance A (AA) sit at a resource. Have Person B from alliance B (BB) and person C from alliance B (CB) attack said resource until it is under attack. Person AA then kills BB and CB, then repairs the resource. By the time the first resource is repaired BB and BC are attacking the 2nd resource. Depending on how many people let you kill them, you can easily grab 50-100k per hour this way.

AP Exploit 2: This one I'm not 100% sure on, but it involves D-ticks and the scroll temple. The biggest AP farmers I know always get the big boosts from the scroll temples, so take that for what its worth.

AP Exploit 3: Very large battle between guilds, like a 45-1hour battle, lets say of Arrius Keep. The defenders are a full raid of 24 and they do a wonderful job killing wave after wave of bads and semi-bads until they gave up. AT this point, every single person except the chosen person leaves the castle. In the days of forward camps, these would be 100-200k d-ticks.

Every AP exploit in the game surrounds D-Ticks, that i'm sure of.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.