Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ideas?

Codeman1976
Codeman1976
✭✭✭
I would like to know if there's a particular place to post ideas about what we, the player, would like to see added to ESO?
PS4 NA
Codeman1976
  • ajwest927
    ajwest927
    ✭✭✭
    The depends on the topic
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to know where I can post feedback and suggest things that we would like to see on the game. Does anyone know where in the forums is the best place to do that?
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again, depends on the idea. Create a thread in the appropriate section of the forums.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
  • Speely
    Speely
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whatever your idea is about, post it in the appropriate subforum. If it's an idea about how a skill works, post it in the Combat & Mechanics forum. If it's an idea about costumes, post it in the Crown Store & ESO Plus forum. Broad, idealistic posts about "all the things" will likely be overlooked no matter where they are posted. Best to focus on one at a time.
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your safest bet is in the general section OP. Unless it is covered by the other thread sections as mentioned above.
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."