The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil Delves - Impossible to complete?

TerraPython
TerraPython
✭✭✭
Hi there,

My friend and I are currently trying to complete all Cyrodiil delves. Some of them are easy, and complete when the bosses are killed - mostly when there is only boss to kill. We have been finding when there are two or more bosses we cannot complete the objective

We find one boss and kill him, but then the second boss is nowhere to be seen. We try searching the whole delve, but to no avail - and have more recently been looking up the locations of the missing bosses and they are not there.

We have tried waiting for around an hour in some cases, exiting and re-entering delve, but nothing seems to work.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know an easy fix for this? Can ZOS maybe fix this problem for us?
501CP - Ebonheart Pact - EU/PC
Lvl50 - Emerian - Stamina DD Nightblade
Lvl50 - Dintirri - Templar Healer
Lvl50 - Malik Thos - Dragonknight Tank
LvL40 - Tyrriath - Stamina Nightblade NonVet PvP

GM of Bad Apples - Casual and fun all levels socail guild, with events. Look me up in game if your interested
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep killing bosses until the one you need appears. That's how it works.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bosses randomly spawn, and all share a spawn timer.

All you can do is kill them every time they spawn and hope the next spawn is the one you need.

Kind of blows.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This again!? There are countless threads, if you bother to search.

The bosses spawn randomly, and on a timer. You kill a boss and a random boss respawns. It could be the same boss you just killed. Kill him again. And maybe repeatedly, cuz boss spawns are......random. In delves with multiple bosses, only one or two will be up at once, varies depending on how many bosses are in the delve. To clear the delve, keep circling spawn sites, killing every boss you see until the one you need spawns. Sometimes it takes a while for the boss you need to spawn. Don't forget other may be in the delve with you, and kill the boss you need while you are elsewhere. It can be frustrating (remember all those threads I mentioned), but it's doable. I've completed it on two alts without much sweat.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So there's only one boss in a random delve spawning at a given moment? Why? My husband and I were trying to finish off a delve before heading into pvp and never found a boss, so that's why...
    May all beings have happiness
    May they be free from suffering
    May they find the joy that has never known suffering
    May they be free from attachment and hatred
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Daraugh wrote: »
    So there's only one boss in a random delve spawning at a given moment? Why? My husband and I were trying to finish off a delve before heading into pvp and never found a boss, so that's why...

Players actively seek out the delves for the Blessings of War buff. If you didn't see a boss, it was just killed. Consider yourself lucky not to have been ganked. >:)
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    maybe it was previously killed
    Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on February 11, 2016 7:07PM
    PS4 NA DC
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    This again!? There are countless threads, if you bother to look.

Hope you don't have kids.
  • Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I <3 Radiant Magelight and my healer and my Lightning Splash and my Hardened Ward and my Boundless Storm and my impen gear and his shields and heals and RM and yeah ow gankers eeee run away before they do something scary.
    Edited by Daraugh on February 11, 2016 7:24PM
    May all beings have happiness
    May they be free from suffering
    May they find the joy that has never known suffering
    May they be free from attachment and hatred
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Best piece of advice I can give is to maybe try in the early morning. You might get lucky and no one has been in there for awhile, giving you a better shot at the bosses.

I remember one of those delves took me like 2 weeks to get completion on.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Elijah_Crow
    Elijah_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Place holder bosses. Keep killing all bosses that are spawned and eventually you will force the one you are missing to spawn. Got them all and my longest was two hours in one delve. That was the exception with bad luck, not the rule. Most are just a few minutes to force the spawn.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a very old issue, some of the bosses in Cyrodiil caves have stupid spawn times.

Hold a break, go out and return the day after and keep and do as @Elijah_Crow suggested. One of you stays at the place the boss you want to spawn, the other goes and repeatedly kills the other boss - if the boss spawns, your friend that is at the spawn place of the boss you want whispers you, and you let go of everything and rush to the spot to kill with your friend.

It may take seconds, hours, days :(
    Edited by failkiwib16_ESO on February 11, 2016 11:28PM
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Took me 6 months to complete.tried to run through them in a day but with the atrocious rng of boss spawns I gave up eventually went back in and the 2 bosses I need were surprisingly there good luck
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's certainly doable:

Skjermbilde%202016-02-12%2001.10.48_zpsvv8kvsiy.png
    PC EU
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did it, just consider that if a boss is not here, switch campign, or come back another day.
    Do 2 runs of the dungeons, not mandatory to do more. some boss have a veryyyyy long repop. (~1h, 3h..)
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RNG is the best mechanic. I hope ZoS uses more of it in the future.