Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need a werewolf guild

saxophoneman18
saxophoneman18
Soul Shriven
Need a werewolf guild! I'm a level 15, full-fledged werewolf, willing to give bites (for free or fee, up to guild rules), will be my first guild. Thanks a bunch!

In game name: saxophoneman
Gamer tag: saxophoneman18

Comment yo questions
  • ForlornBeliever
    I've invited you to join the Bloodborne Rogues. If you have questions, feel free to ask me. GT=Vengeful Wyvern
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • saxophoneman18
    saxophoneman18
    Soul Shriven
    I've invited you to join the Bloodborne Rogues. If you have questions, feel free to ask me. GT=Vengeful Wyvern

Do you have a website?
  • ForlornBeliever
    No we do not. Will that be a problem?
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • saxophoneman18
    saxophoneman18
    Soul Shriven
    No we do not. Will that be a problem?
    No, I was just curious. I plan on accepting in a few hours, is there any rules that I need to be aware of?
  • ForlornBeliever
    Not really any other than what you might normally expect like being polite and respectful. Others are specified in the MOTD.
    Edited by ForlornBeliever on February 12, 2016 12:44PM