The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Two unanswered tickets.

SkydomAK03
Hi all. I wrote a ticket on 30 january, after about a week of waiting with no answer i wrote a second ticket, and now 3 days have passed and still no answer for any of them.
  • Dieadre
    Dieadre
    Be thankful you don't have personally identifiable information being exposed by Z, sitting waiting for them to correct that is scary! That said that's a pretty horribly long time to wait with no answer for any issue from any company.
    Options
  • SkydomAK03
    Personally identifiable information? Are you kidding me? It happened to you?
    Edited by SkydomAK03 on February 10, 2016 6:51PM
    Options
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkydomAK03 wrote: »
    Hi all. I wrote a ticket on 30 january, after about a week of waiting with no answer i wrote a second ticket, and now 3 days have passed and still no answer for any of them.

If you put in those tickets as many details as in this thread then I'm not surprised that there are no answers to them.
    Options
  • Dieadre
    Dieadre
    It's happened to every single person who was in the beta, and it hasn't been fixed yet.
    Options
  • Dieadre
    Dieadre
    160210-001196 everything Z needs they have, referenced for their eye's only here.
    Options
  • SkydomAK03
    Didgerion wrote: »
    SkydomAK03 wrote: »

If you put in those tickets as many details as in this thread then I'm not surprised that there are no answers to them.

I wrote those tickets from my home while my cat was on my lap, i was listening to The Stooges - Down on the Street, it was a sunny day and i was in good spirit. Oh and my cousin called me while i was writing it to ask me if i can check on his PC he had some problems.

Edit for misspelling, sorry English is my third language.
    Edited by SkydomAK03 on February 10, 2016 6:58PM
    Options