The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 NA: There is no Lag Switch Anymore

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is, jzholloway, where you fighting four bacon-strips and his posse of mayonnaise at Alessia Bridge. Alessia bridge and Sejanus are two of the worst places to fight at on the AD/EP side. I will tell you why.

Alessia bridge consists of many many different varying places of terrain compiled and compacted on top of each other. It is SUPER easy to stack a small force onto the tops of one of these towers on the bridge. Then mow everyone down from the top to the bottom floor which is exactly what he does... And does it well. Every time I see 4-5 red rings of death stacked on top of each other-- its a warning sign that his group is there. When I post on here about GTFOing when his group shows up I mean it. There is no point in fighting him when he balls up at either Sejanus or the Bridge. Because he is intentionally doing it to farm AD/EP that don't ever realize there is 3 bridges connecting AD to EP 's Sejanus/Drakelowe Keep. All of which are never occupied except for Alessia's...

Does it ever not occur to you that you could just...walk away? If he's at Sejanus farming EP and AD that don't recognize they're being moth-ed to a blue flame, no one is stopping you to go take your body somewhere else.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on February 18, 2016 3:13PM
  • jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭
    Takes-No-Prisoners - I 100% agree with you... We didn't stay there at all after we died, and we did go to the middle bridge, etc. I also agree, EP needs to stop acting like an AP garden - of course if EP could realize this, maybe we could actually coordinate and work together, I know, wishful thinking.

My point was, there was lag all over the map, no matter where anyone in our group was at - not just at the bridge and Sejanus. My other point was the lag feels worse - and again, I do understand lag and how it works and what typically causes it. We do not stay and let people farm us for AP - that wasn't the point of my comment. My point was that the lag is worse, that was, and is all.
    PC/NA
  • DividendGamer
    At least the lag is something we all experience, I swear that was every other comment in guild chat last night was how bad the lag is lol.
    PS4
    Magicka Templar
    Daggerfall Covenant
    The Guar Cartel
  • jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭
    At least the lag is something we all experience, I swear that was every other comment in guild chat last night was how bad the lag is lol.

Yep yep haha. Its actually gotten "fun" to see the weird *** that happens because of the lag... DK wings on mounts... layign on the ground doing steel tornado and not being able to be hit by anyone, etc
    PC/NA
  • jpeltor
    jpeltor
    ✭✭
    The problem is, jzholloway, where you fighting four bacon-strips and his posse of mayonnaise at Alessia Bridge. Alessia bridge and Sejanus are two of the worst places to fight at on the AD/EP side. I will tell you why.

Alessia bridge consists of many many different varying places of terrain compiled and compacted on top of each other. It is SUPER easy to stack a small force onto the tops of one of these towers on the bridge. Then mow everyone down from the top to the bottom floor which is exactly what he does... And does it well. Every time I see 4-5 red rings of death stacked on top of each other-- its a warning sign that his group is there. When I post on here about GTFOing when his group shows up I mean it. There is no point in fighting him when he balls up at either Sejanus or the Bridge. Because he is intentionally doing it to farm AD/EP that don't ever realize there is 3 bridges connecting AD to EP 's Sejanus/Drakelowe Keep. All of which are never occupied except for Alessia's...

Does it ever not occur to you that you could just...walk away? If he's at Sejanus farming EP and AD that don't recognize they're being moth-ed to a blue flame, no one is stopping you to go take your body somewhere else.

You are exactly right. Those Red/Yellow battles between Sejanus and Alessia cause terrible, terrible lag. Bacon's ball group coming in AP farming just accentuates the problem. Then yellow/red make it worse by continually funneling through that bridge to die-rinse-repeat. Last night was completely unplayable for the better part of an hour.
    PS4 NA - Solo/Duo PvP
    V16 Wood Elf Nightblade AD, Azura
    V16 High Elf NightBlade AD, Azura
    V16 Kahjiit Templar AD, Azura
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So about that lag, @DesertDweller99 has a thread about Scourge. It's a emp flipping campaign right now, but its 30-days and I don't think it'll be the No CP Campaign next update. This is probably a good alternative to AS, with Haderaus being the next one. It has a pretty decent EP/AD presence but needs blues to get its motor going. If ya'll are really upset about the lag should try checking out those campaigns.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on February 18, 2016 4:12PM
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD has held the map in Scourge for several days now. They had 3 bars yesterday and outnumbered us 3 to 1. They are gate camping EP because there are no DC to fight. The score is still tight between AD and EP, but if the casual EP players get scared off again, AD will win a 30 day campaign easily and get lots of gold.
    Edited by PhxOldGamer68 on February 18, 2016 6:08PM
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • RedBeams
    RedBeams
    Lol they really should add battlegrounds man or at least Guild v Guild or something. If they had that then I wouldn't ever step into Cyrodiil again. Maybe just for some lolz.
    RedBeams-- VR16 Stamina Templar

Flawless Conquerors - THE GUAR CARTEL- NA PS4 GUILD.
  • jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭
    @The-Baconator

Cb_krLBXIAE85HC.jpg:large

For real man?
    PC/NA
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    You people need to take off the tin foil hats and quit listening to Alex jones. Here's a secret of the lag switch the servers can't handle full populated campaigns it just can't instead of blaming one guy and his 24 man raid understand logic. All heavy populated campaigns lag on every platform
  • The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭
    AOECAPS wrote: »
    You people need to take off the tin foil hats and quit listening to Alex jones. Here's a secret of the lag switch the servers can't handle full populated campaigns it just can't instead of blaming one guy and his 24 man raid understand logic. All heavy populated campaigns lag on every platform

Azuras has been relatively lag free this campaign because we have seen less groups stacking, mainly because I'm not even sure there are groups to stack with. Yes it lags during prime time and dethrones\crowns but its not nearly as bad as the mess that was Azuras last cycle. Lag was awful as early as 12 pm est on weekdays.
    First PS4 NA Grand Overlord, Stormproof, and Flawless Conqueror.
    Potato Lord of Atrocity
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lag hasn't been as bad as previous campaigns but it's still far too erratic. I've spent the bulk of this campaign cycle in PVE and to be honest, it's been a lot more enjoyable. And with Dark Souls III just around the corner.....
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night was pretty amazing with our Emp carrying our scroll around Alessia. It was the most fun I have had since monday night when blues were trolling super hard at Brindle (Plus it only lagged when the bads came out in full force).

GGs 1.0 7
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhh the days when pvp actually had people playing and it was playable on ps4 na
  • Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZombieSign2.jpg
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should not be an issue 3 years down the track. Eso's competition does not have this lag issue in what is pretty much the same thing.

Wvw from gw2 is a year older but even from their launch havent had the lag issues what eso are constantly having. Better server set up?